Lawliet's latest activity

• Lawliet
    Lawliet replied to the thread What Are You Playing?.
    Currently several great hours into Ghost of Tsushima. This is probably the most beautiful game I've ever played, even including the...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Haha Haha.
    Dark Souls you say? Never heard of it. Doesn't seem very interesting either, just generic heroic fantasy, plus I like a challenge in a...
  • Lawliet
    Not necessarily in order: The Witcher III: Wild Hunt – For me, this ties with the below game as the game of the generation. The scale...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Griffith's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Like Like.
    Frankly, it felt a bit rushed and underwhelming for how big the moment was supposed to be. It didn't help that we'd basically been...
  • Lawliet
    This is simply one of the prime examples of how ND failed to structure the whole thing, the other being . Neil Druckmann could have...
  • Lawliet
    Yeah. I played the game on hard, but some of these segments were so boring that I turned down the difficulty to the minimum just to get...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Griffith's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Like Like.
    I pretty much agree with all your points and was going to make some myself, particularly how derivative it is of an already repetitive...
  • Lawliet
    True, they went overboard with some of these flashbacks. But I did think some of them were pretty nice, like . But yes, there was too...
  • Lawliet
    This year’s been underwhelming with new releases, so I’ve been replaying older titles. The latest revisits include: God of War 2018 –...
  • Lawliet
    Honestly, I was underwhelmed with the showcase overall. It was filled with too much irrelevant stuff. I mean, I wanted to see more...
  • Lawliet
    Yes, you need to craft previous level pieces. But I'd hold off on upgrading the bear armor any further until checking out the other...
  • Lawliet
    I'd suggest waiting until you start Blood and Wine before upgrading armor. There, you'll have access to grandmaster level armor that's...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Ultra99World's post in the thread New member on this Forum with Like Like.
    Thank you very much! Yes, I have already read many analyzes, also because I have been following the forum for 5 years, only that I had...
  • Lawliet
    So I ended up returning to the Witcher 3. I started another run of the Blood and Wine expansion, and I'm enjoying almost as much as I...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Walter's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Like Like.
    Just finished FF7 Remake. Very disappointed overall. In an ironic reversal, I was evangelizing this game to Griff and Aaz, who ended up...
Top Bottom