Lawliet's latest activity

• Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Guin's post in the thread Elden Ring (New From Soft Game) with Like Like.
    I agree with Griffith i think all of their games are great, I think the first time you experience dark souls it's a very special...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Griffith's post in the thread Elden Ring (New From Soft Game) with Like Like.
    Yeah, you've been weird about this for a while now. =) Remember a decade ago when I was the reluctant cynic you couldn't get into Souls...
  • Lawliet
    I am remaking first 3 chapters to match the art to my current style, i already made original 3 chapters which are available in webtoon...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet replied to the thread What's your game of the year?.
    I have two GotY for 2021: one that's actually a 2021 game, and one that I discovered this year. Lost Judgment - This game was another...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Griffith's post in the thread What's your game of the year? with Like Like.
    The 2021 Game of the Year: Resident Evil Village - I've already said a lot about this game, good and bad, it's plenty flawed, but so...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Griffith's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Like Like.
    A Plague Tale: Innocence - I've been circling this one for a while, because it looked like it was up my alley, and... it was! Loved the...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet replied to the thread What Are You Playing?.
    Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut - Thought I'd return to Tsushima again...and I enjoyed it a lot! Till now, this is the prettiest game...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet replied to the thread Games to look forward to!.
    Well, looks like someone said "fuck it, we'll make Bloodborne II ourselves". Here's the result: Souls-like with Pinocchio as the...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet replied to the thread Elden Ring (New From Soft Game).
    It's....it's beautiful... Yeah, it doesn't look all that fresh, but I don't mind at all. As others have noted, it looks to have taken...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Aazealh's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Like Like.
    Don't mind Walter and his irrational hatred of Fusion. :iva: It's great, and Metroid Dread is great too in its own modern way. Beyond...
  • Lawliet
    Lawliet reacted to Griffith's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Like Like.
    Diablo II Resurrected - Finally hit Act III on Hell and man is it a slog now. I think if I'm going to actually finish this with this...
Top Bottom