Recent content by Lawliet

1. Lawliet

What's your game of the year?

I have two GotY for 2021: one that's actually a 2021 game, and one that I discovered this year. Lost Judgment - This game was another incredible installment from a very underrated developer (RGG studio). It's got everything, a great main storyline, interesting side-missions, and tons of...
  2. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

Ghost of Tsushima: Director's Cut - Thought I'd return to Tsushima again...and I enjoyed it a lot! Till now, this is the prettiest game I've every played and the PS5 update only made it better. You can improve upon perfection after all. The Japanese lip synching was a nice touch, but the facial...
  3. Lawliet

Games to look forward to!

Well, looks like someone said "fuck it, we'll make Bloodborne II ourselves". Here's the result: Souls-like with Pinocchio as the protagonist? Feels weird just typing that. Looks interesting.
  4. Lawliet

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

It's....it's beautiful... Yeah, it doesn't look all that fresh, but I don't mind at all. As others have noted, it looks to have taken inspiration from BotW, which I've recently come out of. That makes me even more excited for it. The idea of exploring an open-world and discovering a...
  5. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

I watched a review of Resident Evil 4 VR and I'm surprised to say that it looks good! This is also the solution to the problem I had with this game's awful controls. I don't have a VR set unfortunately, nor would I want to buy one just for RE4. You guys going to bother with this one? ---...
  6. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

I'm still just past the first area, but I'm enjoying it a lot. Like I said, it's well written and the characters are lovable, if a bit cartoonist sometimes. Combat is a little basic, but that doesn't bother me; it's still fun to whack monsters with your frying pan (literally your starting weapon...
  7. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

Playing a Switch game called Eastward, a fun post-apocalyptic journey. Its pretty well written and those little pixels pack a lot of character. Also still playing Far Cry 6, though I can only go for 30 mins to an hour before getting bored...
  8. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - I finally got around to finishing this game today. It was simply spectacular. I loved it so much, enough to put it in my top 10 of all time. This game single-handedly solved most, if not all, of the problems that plagued (and still plaguing) open-world...
  9. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

I picked it up after reading your profile post the other day (totally forgot it came out haha). Really enjoying it so far!
  10. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

I finished Tails of Iron recently. Lovely little metroidvania. Despite its gorgeousness, it's fucking brutal. Definitely not for frog-lovers. Here's the trailer, for anyone who's interested. I also finished Kena: Bridge of Spirits. Another gorgeous game. Took a while to hook me, but that...
  11. Lawliet

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Same here! I had no idea :farnese:
  12. Lawliet

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

I have a receding hairline, so give me 20 more years and double my weight and I'll turn into :azan:
  13. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

Haha, I can see how that would be really annoying. I'll avoid Returnal for the time being, then. If I recall correctly, I think Hades does allow you to quit midway and carry on when you're back. I think I did that in one run, it put me back right where I stopped. Not that I have much experience...
  14. Lawliet

What Are You Playing?

Yeah, I'm much the same with my gaming. But I think you should go back to it. It's worth it imo. You only need 10 successful runs for the credits to roll. I stopped then. To get the epilogue, you apparently have to play dozens more times, and I just didn't feel the need to go through that...
  15. Lawliet

Episode 364

I got emotional at the cover page :ganishka: Reading this episode was like having a dream I didn't want to end. Every panel felt precious, and more than ever I was appreciative of Miura's greatness as an artist. There will simply not be another one like him again. At least not within our...
Top Bottom