Recent content by Letty

1. Letty

[FS] Art of War - Femto - 1/10 - Gyakko 2018 SOLD

THIS ITEM HAS SOLD This release of Gyakko was limited to 50 pieces produced. I bought I while I was still living in Japan but I've decided to let this one go since I've pre-ordered Oniri Creation's Femto. This one is marked serial number 37. I had it displayed very briefly in a non smoking...
  2. Letty

Takehiko Inoue Vagabond Original Sketches

You are allowed to believe what you want just as I do.
  3. Letty

The Big Berserk Exhibition

For anyone who was interested in the made to order high quality framed reproduction prints from the exhibit, they have started to ship out(got mine today) and are already appearing for sale online. They seem to be going for at least double retail price though.
  4. Letty

So nice of them to disrespect the rules of the exhibit.
  5. Letty

The special booklet(Messages to Miura Kentaro) that comes with the final chapter of Berserk in Young Animal has a photo of his actual desk. It’s a very blurry photo but I think it represents what I was able to see at the event but more cluttered.
  6. Letty

I don't know if its been posted about yet but the exhibit will be held at Osaka's Hirakata Park Event Hall from December 11th to January 30th.
  7. Letty

I'm just posting that the site is open for people to start buying from. It had been "coming soon" up until now. Also there is more than just that expensive folding screen for sale. Scroll down further on the page to see the other items they are selling.
  8. Letty

Some new items have become available online through 7 Net Shopping. Hopefully it's a site you guys can use with proxies.
  9. Letty

Because I was one of the first 120 in yes I was able to get whatever merch I wanted. It went very smoothly and there weren’t long lines but I have been reading the Twitter thread on the official account and it seems to have gone very badly altogether. Once they saw that there was a problem with...
  10. Letty

They were letting people in groups of 120. I’m not sure if every ticket had a time slot but most of the first tickets did. Forces was blaring on in the background so you’re just listening to that while looking at amazing original manuscripts and canvas paintings.
  11. Letty

Okay now that I’m back from the exhibit I can explain it as best as I can. Photos were allowed within parts of exhibit. The first part of the exhibit showed every important character and a short brief about them. After that was just all of the art pieces and manuscripts. Most of the photo areas...
  12. Letty

[Official]: Art of War - Statue Request Thread

I’m not very up-to-date with the art of war statues anymore but is this a new one? I just saw at the berserk exhibit today. You could also pre-order it in the merchandise section of the exhibit. Art of War Statue
  13. Letty

I just dropped by the exhibit hall so I know the route for tomorrow morning and they had the doors open and they actually had people out front(selling tickets?). I got a slight peak at the entrance and the gift shop. You could also hear the epic music being played. So psyched for tomorrow morning!
  14. Letty

For IOS users it is possible for you to make an entirely new account and change that accounts country to Japan so you can access the Japanese app store. I switch between my accounts depending on which apps I want to download. Now signing up on the app may require a Japanese phone number or...
  15. Letty

Well it looks like I'll be adding some manuscripts to my buy list. I'm sorry wallet.
Top Bottom