Recent content by light_devouring

1. light_devouring

Episode 364

The translation of Griffith's panel makes me wonder: are the boy's feelings intertwining with Griffith's psyche the ones that make him (Griffith) feel that sense of desolation (maybe incompleteness?) after achieving his dream (if he's talking about his Dream -the castle- and not about his...
  2. light_devouring

Coping with the death of Mr. Miura through scenes from Berserk

When the news of Miura's death was made public, it felt shocking and paralyzing to me, and made me feel down. It was two weeks since I started working, and I just didn't have the time to really think about it and to process it. That day, I cried what little I could in the car on my way to my...
  3. light_devouring

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Hey. I've seen there are some playlists on Spotify with suitable, fantasy-themed music to listen to while reading Berserk, others with covers of the different OST, some others with songs specifically related to some characters, but I have seen phew (or I haven't been looking for long enough)...
  4. light_devouring

Episode 362

Since it will be the first time I buy it I don't know a thing. Do you know if the digital edition of YA can be translated (at least the Berserk episode), for example, using the Google translator for websites in other languages (I don't know if it downloads a PDF or what)? I'd like to read...
  5. light_devouring

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

I hope so because if we aren't getting it I'm gonna be very sad and not just disappointed.
  6. light_devouring

Episode 359

I think it's plausible to assume he'll think about leaving, and that Miura will address the subject, but I hope Guts is not that naïve as to believe she would heal that quickly so in their second encounter everything would be alright -if that was the case, the utter deception of the result would...
Top Bottom