Recent content by lividfire

1. lividfire

Episode 372

I'm going to have to go through with photoshop and shorten all the necks in this continuation by about 2 feet when this is all over so I can have a solid readthrough without being distracted by it. That's really what is bothering me the most about this. Casca's is just jarring and ridiculous. I...
  2. lividfire

Episode 364

Does this look way different to anyone?
  3. lividfire

What name will Casca and Guts give to their son?

Seeing as how Casca has a penchant for naming things after her former comrades (in Griffith's dream atleast but I assume Miura had the thought in his head that the real Casca actually would do that) I'm saying that there's a 90 percent chance he'd be named after someone they know. I'll go with...
  4. lividfire

Poll: Do You Expect God-Hand-sized God Hand Flashbacks?

oops I've dehumanized the members to such an extent i didn't imagine them reflecting in their final moments. Would you have more interest in seeing those pages used to tell the story from childhood to godhand or used to see a real close look on the final days before becoming a member? With...
  5. lividfire

Poll: Do You Expect God-Hand-sized God Hand Flashbacks?

I'm curious what the in story reason for delivering their stories will be. I'm not able to think of any reasons that they would decide to spill their story to someone else or lament to themselves about it since the part of them that would care to is either gone or muted. We could get a...
  6. lividfire

Skull Knight's goal and the extent of his knowledge

You must have a lot of sexual assault charges :ganishka: but jokes aside, silence can mean a myriad of things. Maybe skullknight doesn't know himself, maybe SK doesn't really feel like talking about the morality of things he's doing since he's "lived" so long he's like an extra old person with...
  7. lividfire

The Idea of Evil’s grand plan

yeah i suppose retcon would imply that there's not a chance that it could still be canon. my oopsie. Do you think that contact lies within the current of causality already set into motion or could it be a fish breaching the surface moment at some junction, only with void being the fish this...
  8. lividfire

The Idea of Evil’s grand plan

Since there was retcon of Griffith talking to the Idea of evil, how do you think that first contact would go down? I wonder if there's an extended verbal/mental communication between the two or if as soon as contact is made void just gets this deep understanding of things that he hasn't fathomed...
  9. lividfire

Vampira's colorings

these are amazing and make me realize I'll never be this good haha, can you give me a tip on how you convert the blood to a red. I have to hold off on any of those panels cause besides redrawing entirely, I have no clue what to do
  10. lividfire

Previously unseen pictures of Miura (from Akkiu's blog)

If I'm reading the right release chart it looks like he lost a lot of his thiccness as soon as he started ramping up berserk again in 2014. Very appreciative of him putting his body and soul into his work. Hope history recognizes him when it's all said and done
  11. lividfire

AlexDerMan's colorings

All of these are great especially the tortured Griffith. If I could give one piece of constructive criticism as someone who also colors and fucks around with berserk panels, it'd be about the last one with the kushan. the brown of the horses and skin clash hard against the other colors and stick...
  12. lividfire

Episode 358

Does anyone (mainly Aazealh since he has a pretty good track record of foresight) think that looking at Griffith's dialogue in a meta way sort of makes it seem that this is the foreshadowing of what we'll see in the inevitable timeskip? I'm looking at it in a western storytelling way since...
Top Bottom