Recent content by Lliugusamui

1. L

Episode 338

Yep time flies! I have been Rakshasly writing here, these past years, we could say. I realise the fanfic was in 2005 (more than 10 years back :SK:) and Joachim was indeed the one saved while Rickert was getting stuck in dwarve caves. But who knows? As it was settled at Vol22+, Rickert may have...
  2. L

Episode 338

Hello everybody, First I'm glad Berserk is back on a regular track and want to thank you for the images and Puella for the translations, as always, priceless )) The confusion between SK.net's Rakshas and Darkhorse's Raksas, apart from the transliteration of romaji (and as far Japanese is...
  3. L

Fanfic about leftovers : Fantasia Arc, Chapter of the Dreaming Chaos

Hey ! Just so that you know, I have been unable to keep writing this story the past month moving here and there and so I am very busy for the moment. When time gets good, I'll carry on. Cheers from Kyrgyzstan !
  4. L

It's funny actually, the episode 09 will be about her again =) And a new character will show up...
  5. L

Thanks for the tips ! Actually I'm writing this these days without paying a lot of attention to spelling, grammar and language type... well it would take me too much time, since I am speaking a french globish thing, mostly. So just to clear things up, Miyu and I were writing a collective...
  6. L

Just so that you know, I am trying to keep on writing this story... Any comments, critiques, insights and such are welcome ! Please, let me know what you think about it.
  7. L

Hey y'all. I'm picking up the old collective fanfic Miyu and I worked on some time ago (focused on Joachim, Luca and Rickert, so to say). With quite a chronological gap. And changes. Right on. When is it ? Just right now. Fantasia Arc. Chapter of the Dreaming Chaos. Here's the introduction...
  8. L

Episode 308

Great one ! Thanks ! Sorry if it has been mentioned already, but do we know what is the name of the new Arc and Chapter ? I thought i read Millennium Falcon and Falconia were over... :???:
  9. L

List of creatures in the "New World"

What about illusionist sensitive gem-loving kidding gnomes ?
  10. L

Casca regains herself but what if she doesn't remember anything?

Hey y'all =) (back from cambodian ricefields and military schools) I have been thinking about Casca and the Moonlight Child from times to times... :???: The question of the safety and even more, the recovery of Casca, is a central point to the Millenium Falcon Arc, as the merging of the worlds...
  11. L

Genome's pictures

Good stuff ! It's funny too i worked for two years at the red cross just next to the cathedrale st pierre you took shots of and i happened to have some beers at the rebuffy a few times too... epic montpellier ! Keep it going on !
  12. L

New character Jaris : what do you think of him ?

Hello everyone ! Long time no post... The last episode (294) has been a great one and i wanted to read some discussions about our new guy, Jaris. As there is still no thread about him, i'm making the decision of doing it myself. My question really is : what place do you think he fits in in the...
  13. L

Episode 278

Great episode ! Thank you, guys ! If you ask me, I'd like to see the "at sea" period last a bit. It would be a good place to depthen Azan character, and some things could happen, things like related to the moonlight child or strange astral or mystical events... I don't think there is a need of...
  14. L

Predict or create a Berserk ending with speculations :)

Yo. I have some speculation about the end, just random thoughts : I could see Schierke and Isidro, forming a sort of couple ( same age as now or older if another arc tends to happen years ahead, doubtful though ), considering all the things that have been done and undone. Possibly the death of...
  15. L

Irvine's Apostle Form

I have one opinion. Not the truth. I could imagine Irvine as a sort of eagle-man (sort of that guy in Mystaria back on the Saturn ), flying from roof to roof, spying on his preys. What about his bow ? Unchanged maybe ? Or he could transform in sthg completly different, with his bow, and i dont...
Top Bottom