Recent content by LordYAM

1. L

[2022] Berserk: The Golden Age MEMORIAL EDITION

To be honest I'd prefer if they kept Kevin Collins as Griffith. That guy just captures Griffith's nature so well.
  2. L

Episode 369

It's largely done to show how utterly
  3. L

Episode 369

They're definitely flaws but I still felt there were things to admire. The Art is better and I really liked the "darkest hour" feel. Guts really is at his lowest and it will be interesting to see him try to pick himself up, before likely going on the war path. I want to at least see how the...
  4. L

Episode 369

Honestly, I liked it. There was a real sense of devastation and despair in the aftermath, and I'm looking forwards to seeing Guts crawl out of it. He's in his "Belly of the Whale" moment. I can't help but feel that there's a lot of snobbery from many of the people dismissing it. It's not...
  5. L

Episode 368

It would still exert influence over him to some degree. So it might block even that
  6. L

Episode 368

For Casca I think she's going to undermine Griffith's regime from the inside (i.e. talk to Charlotte, tell her what happened, sow seeds of doubt.) I also think that Guts is probably going to need to assemble an army to take Griffith on.
  7. L

Episodes 365 & 366

Art is a little off and might take getting used to.
  8. L

What are the backstories for the other apostles

Maybe. I do think the idea for Locus that Aazealh put out is pretty good, but I do think that if Locus is a dark arthurian character than Irvine could be a dark robin hood character. I've also seen a few theories about the Godhand. The one that stood out to me was that Conrad was a renowned...
  9. L

Episodes 365 & 366

Maybe, but when they last met Griffith was satisfied that Guts had been reduced to a pitiable state. Imagine meeting a Guts who can look him in the eye and is clearly in a stronger place. Griffith wanted to break Guts; seeing that he failed in doing that would be infuriating.
  10. L

Fair enough, but I do think a dark take on the Robin Hood Tale would be interesting and he could have easily gotten blinded in an attack or battle of some kind. I think Irvine might have left out hints of killing someone he cared for from Sonia.
  11. L

Episodes 365 & 366

I think Griffith might have Elfheim attacked, if only because he doesn't like competition and Elfheim could be a threat. This could be what prompts Guts to take the fight to Femto. This is pure speculation but I think that a.) Guts, his party, and some of the other Elfheim survivors manage to...
  12. L

I honestly doubt we're going to get another novel, largely due to how poorly received Flame Dragon Knight Was. Still Aazealh did their own thought exercise on how Grunbeld's story should have played out and that got me wondering about the other members of the Neo Band of the Hawk and what sort...
  13. L

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

I'm glad they're doing this. I can understand why people might be skeptical and I agree that it might not fully work out. I do think they've earned the right to at the very least try, and Mori is both accomplished in his own right and was a personal friend of Miura. Even if it doesn't reach the...
  14. L

Uncertainty about Berserk's future

I’m of rather mixed feelings. I think that if a.) Muira did leave some notes b.) he really wanted it to continue and c.) his assistants feel willing to do it than they deserve at least the right to try. Whether they succeed is another matter but I’m willing to at least give them a chance. If...
  15. L

My Opinion on any future Berserk Adaptations

I think a movie adaptation of Black Swordsman could work, as well as an ova of lost children as mentioned above. The animation style the movie trilogy used was great. If they reach the same spot as ch 364 I’m more cautious. Muira seemed to trust his assistants so I’m willing to extend the...
Top Bottom