Recent content by Lucifer the Light Bringer

1. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Episode 367

Sonia: Yes! A person who doesn't have special senses like Lord Griffith or I do - If this is the accurate translation of that line, would simply mean that you need "special senses" like Sonia and Griffith, not that they're the only ones. Maybe even Zodd have this powers who knows.
  2. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Berserk: The Motion Comic Episode 3 - The Brand (Part 1)

Beautiful. Outside of the animated panels themselves, (which I think are really well done for an indie fan-made work), I think that with this project they really nailed the spirit of the manga, or at least of this particular arc of the manga. The short intro they made was simply stunning and...
  3. Lucifer the Light Bringer

The Influence of Freud and Hegel in Berserk

Isn't collective unconscious a more junghian concept than freudian one? Also, I believe that the highest philosophical influence in Berserk is probably Nietzsche. The Übermensch, the will of power, being beyond good and evil, the overall nichilism and the eternal return and the cyclical nature...
  4. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Berserk's Unresolved Plot Threads

- Guts original parents (the mother was probably accused of witchcraft and the father must been an extraordinary person to give such strong genes to Guts). Would be interesting a small backstory of both. But I don't hold my breath on that one - The Idea of Evil and Godhand ultimate scheme and...
  5. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Episode 364

Yeah right. In my mind I was thinking to something to collect at home, but this works too of course! (and I'm deeply grateful for all the patience and dedication you all put for this work)
  6. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Episode 364

Yes, by "soul language" I just want to meant the mental communication, again a poor choice of words. You're right, the astral projection acts like a child in the sea god arc, I forgot that detail, my memory was all about against the pishaka battle of volume 28, and at my eyes he looked more...
  7. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Episode 364

Well, the boy acts in a childish and oblivious manner like any regular boy of his age, that's why (for me) it's hard to think it can suddendly talk and save guts and know exactly what to do in his astral form in a snap of finger anytime. If that's the case, do you believe the boy never talk...
  8. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Episode 364

Do you believe the moonlight boy it's conscious to have and use this astral projection at hiw own will anytime and have memory of this? How we're sure, it's not in a more similar fashion of, let's say Griffith subconsciously saving Caska in the Hill of Sword, something that trigger in the moment...
  9. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Episode 364

Well, the moonlight boy doesn't talk, Jnanin does. moonlight is apparently just a regular boy which is oblivious of what is around him, Jananin is, I guess, an incorporeal and very intelligent spirit that talk directly to somebody own mind/soul. In that sense I meant it's another "form", in a...
  10. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Episode 364

I believe it is at least comparable to the werewolf conditions in european folklore (they even share the same trope of the transformation at full moon nights), but even then, it's something more unique, because Phemto it's not simply a "other side" or aspect of the moonlight boy, but actually...
  11. Lucifer the Light Bringer

Episode 364

Hi! Been lurking for years, but first time posting ever. Just wanted to share a little personal speculation. I've noticed that in the final panel Griffith seems to be crying on only one side of the face, which is kind of unusual (tears could be hided but since his tears comes from the side...
Top Bottom