Recent content by Malachai

1. M

Episode 306

All of this stuff happening leaves me wondering if the Behelit will change any? Before this merging, it acted as some sort of a Key to the Nexus and drew all the God Hand out, but if the God Hand are all in the same plane what does it do? I also wonder if we'll see an increase in the apostle...
  2. M

Episode 305

Its extremely interesting to think that this has only been happening in one part of the world. How is Griffith going to spread his Gospel across the globe? I suppose i should have processed the meaning of the Kushan invading (a different country) and how that opened up the world, but seeing the...
  3. M

Episode 305

when you put it that way... :serpico:
  4. M

Episode 305

Is it just me or does Gut's face look a little elongated? Maybe that's just the a preview distortion... Also, why do you suppose the white in his hair disappears when the light washes over him? Further, i wonder if this light will do anything to casca? Or even, if this light will have a...
  5. M

The Last Guardian

it almost looks like a puppy in some points, and in many ways reminds me of a baby dragon (like from Lunar:SS ?)
  6. M

Episode 304

I need some gaps filled on my understanding of the berserk universe pertaining to the this new world of light. It seems to me that the necessary components for this reaction to occur are as follows: a twice transformed human (ganishka), a deep connection to the spiritual realm (provided by the...
  7. M

The Last Guardian

extremely pumped. I've been waiting for one or two more games that might force me to get a next gen system. I hope this is it.
  8. M

Episode 304

Considering the Sea's connection to the astral world i'm fairly curious to see the outcome of this.... Its interesting to me that while Miura show's us a clear change in the outward appearance of the humans (in which they all look like they've entered astral projections of themselves ala...
  9. M

Berserk PC RPG GAME

I'm not entirely sure why people would want to play the game when all he does is argue with them?I'm sure it makes it very hard to try and play the game to improve it, particularly when it has been demonstrated that the problems one has with the game will be largely ignored. But perhaps there...
  10. M

Berserk Comical Comic Championship: Round 2

oh man this is great. Did the shock set him on fire?
  11. M

Episode 303

Given that Griffith and Femto are the same, and that the God Hand are allowed to act as they please ( if hope both of those are right...:\)... The idea about "true light coming from the darkness"....What i'd like to know is if this idea has always been a thought of Griffith's or if its some...
  12. M

Episode 303

I feel ridiculous just asking this question, but just how much of a threat is Zodd to the Skull Knight right now? In their previous bouts, SK has never had a problem hitting Zodd, so what happens to Zodd when he is hit by the Beherit Sword? Further, what do you suppose it is about Zodd that...
  13. M

Episode 303

The demon womb, which both daiba and Ganishka worked on, certainly represents a knowledge of those occult arts that others do not have. Griffith does also make an interesting point about the language that Daiba uses...but that could also be just mindless old person's babble. Depending on...
  14. M

Episode 303

*Facepalm* Well i do now. Such a detail...Its this sort of implied information that makes me like Berserk so much.
  15. M

Episode 303

Really? So Daiba's floating trick and the dark aura around his body that Schierke sees when she's trapped in the armor were side effects of Ganishka's apostle 'magic'? What about the Kushan sorceror's ability to control the familiars? I guess i'm having trouble deciphering what exactly is...
Top Bottom