Recent content by Maldoror

1. M

Episode 364

Incredible final page. Life imitating art.
  2. M

Episode 364

Yeah, I agree. Looking at it again, they seem to be a lot closer to the house this time around, and the tree Guts was standing under is not visible either. In addition, there are actually some dialogue baloons on the preview shot that might not be comming from Guts. Could Griffith be talking to...
  3. M

Episode 364

Yeah, I thought for sure that this was the transformation at first, based one the specific shape of the hair. But what got me wondering was how the boy, Guts, and Casca are all at the same spots they were at the end of the previous episode (just with Casca coming out of the house, obviously)...
  4. M

Episode 364

Hmmm... To me, the bottom left panel looks like the opening shot of the new episode and not the cliffhanger. It looks as though the Moonlight boy's hair has not turned dark when seen from behind. I could be wrong, however. Really cannot wait for this.
  5. M

Coping with the death of Mr. Miura through scenes from Berserk

I finally managed to cry last night, after spending nearly two days in shock. Funnily, what brought me to tears were the scenes from the first three volumes. 20 years ago there were no official releases in English yet so, like many others, I was reading the crappy scans. I remembered how I spent...
  6. M

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I've been following Berserk since 2002. I feel like a part of me has died. RIP Miura, my favorite author. Your art will live forever.
  7. M

Flash games

http://www.moillusions.com/2010/02/new-room-to-escape-from.html Had a lot of fun solving this one. A well done mini point-and-click adventure game.
  8. M

Episode 313

Oh yeah, it's been mentioned earlier. Really cool thing to know! With that in mind it does make sense for it to be a separate creature with villagers being smaller versions/parts of it. Still not sure though... can't wait to learn more about the Sea God and its influence!
  9. M

Episode 313

Like I said, the way it was presented to us made me wonder. With those shadowy tentacles stretching through the ocean and then Isidro and Schierke remembering the creature they encountered earlier. Roderick could have just used "sea cucumber" as a derogatory term to describe the monster because...
  10. M

Episode 313

Great episode! One thing I can never get enough of are Miura's monster designs. The two page spread and those tentacle fangs rising after Guts stabbed the creature's eye are amazing! I can literally see them moving and pulsating! So, if I get this correctly, the monstrous sea cucumber was...
  11. M

Games to look forward to!

Hard Corps: Uprising http://blogs.popzara.com/index.php/item/1539 Developed by Arc System Works, the way characters look and move about is more reminiscent of BlazBlue than of Contra. You can see that there are dashes, air-dashes and even a reversal of sorts! I must say it is fortunate that...
  12. M

Zondark Vs. Samson Vs. Bazuso

And where is Gerico!? He needs some love too! :puck: Anyway, I voted for Bazuso. I just love his psychotic stare!
  13. M

Episode 313

Let's hope so! Like you said, it would really limit the artists' freedom when dealing with darker subjects... I would hate to see Berserk forced to compromise with something like that. Somehow though, I don't think that will ever happen. :) By the way, Miura's illustration is really cool, with...
  14. M

Episode 313

But is this bill about censoring the manga itself or about preventing minors from buying publications that contain such material? Aazealh's link seems to indicate latter is the case? If so, we wouldn't need to worry about Berserk getting censored, it being a "mature" manga already, right? But it...
  15. M

Episode 313

Wooho, new episode! Can't wait to see more interaction from Schierke, Isidro and Isma! And I bet we'll get some action from Guts and crew in that tavern too!
Top Bottom