Recent content by Mammon

1. Mammon

How the Journey Ends

Thank you Griffith, that's beautiful... There are indeed worst places to be stuck in limbo than in Elfhelm, with a cured Casca, a chatty Skull Knight, and a forthcoming Moonlight boy... It's alright man, we all want to know the ending. But I think that a lot of people here remember the...
  2. Mammon

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Such a terrible news... it's hard to process all of this, to put my thoughts in order... I started reading Berserk around 2007, and it very quickly became my favorite work of fiction. I was a teenager at the time, and not a particularly happy one. Berserk has helped me a lot through some of the...
  3. Mammon

Episode 363

Like always, I don't have much to say that hasn't already been discussed by the usual suspects. I'm real glad to have stumbled across this forum (already 12 years ago, time really flies), since everywhere else I've looked for discussions about the new episode, people were complaining about...
  4. Mammon

Episode 362

Another breath-taking episode, seeing the "previous GodHand" really got me pumped. Always a pleasure to know that after I'm down reading, I'll be able to go on SkullKnight.net where Griffith, Aazealh, Walter and all the others with help me digest these new infos :ubik: Funny you should mention...
  5. Mammon

Guts VS Zodd 3

More than ok with the apostle part, I tried to convey it myself but it must be lost in translation. Seriously my English is very rusty and I've never been fully fluent anyway; That's why I had to reread your first answer a couple times thinking "well we're pretty much on the same page, why are...
  6. Mammon

Guts VS Zodd 3

Oh wow. I'm a bit ashamed to have been a Berserk fan for so long (bought my first volume in French 10+ years ago) and not having understood such a crucial point. I really thought that, to put in bluntly: "by killing a lot of Evil with it, the stronger it grows against Evil" I don't even have my...
  7. Mammon

Guts VS Zodd 3

Don't forget that the Berserker Armor is not the only improvement that Guts will have this time around. Against Evil, his Dragon Slayer must be way stronger since that time at Fiora's mansion, since he mowed down tons of Trolls, Ogres, apostles (Zodd's troops), and most importantly laid the...
  8. Mammon

Serpico vs pre-eclipse Griffith

Hi there :daiba: Well I didn't, out of curiosity what's the general consensus? I think a huge factor would be if they are on horseback or not. Griffith fought on horses since the beginning of the Hawks, he cut down countless of cavalry with his sword, while Serpico has basically zero...
  9. Mammon

Guts and Silat

Indeed, in their second fight (don't have my mangas with me so can't quote it, but) Guts comments on Silat's speed when managed to switch weapons very quickly to block his final blow (the one that cuts him on the forehead). I also love Silat and the Tapasa (who doesn't? :rakshas: ) so these...
  10. Mammon

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Thank you DANGERDOOOOM :daiba: Guts can now use his arm-cannon without pulling the string with his teeth? :???: But seriously, this one could have been nice but way too bright... For a split second I thought it was :puck: doing his attack in the middle of the drawing ^^' maybe it will...
  11. Mammon

Will Rosine be mentioned soon?

And to be honest, Puck has probably already forgotten her :iva:
  12. Mammon

Episode 347

Thank you Kaladin, this cover is simply amazing... can't wait for my own copy, I'm soon going to need a second shelf just dedicated to my Berserk-related stuff.. :ubik: Game of Thrones season 6 spoilers: By any chance, do you watch GoT? Some friends and I were actually discussing that at...
  13. Mammon

Episode 347

Time to re-re-read that episode, it gets funnier every time (notice new details, background stuff, etc). What a time to be a Berserk enthusiast, a huge milestone in the story being so close...
  14. Mammon

The Four Kings VS God Hand

Hi! That's a well presented post, but when we have a theory sometimes we see things because we want to see them... 3 or so years ago I wrote an essay comparing Berserk and Shin Angyo Onshi (or "Blade of the Phantom Master"); my premise was that while I love SAO (my second favorite manhwa), I...
  15. Mammon

Episode 347

Amazing episode, one of the funniest I recall (that whole Puck/Magnifico "arc" end had got me several times) and the art is amazing. After more than a decade of Berserk, I can't believe it, it's happening... Mozgus cameo was pretty neat, made me wonder if Miura tried to time this episode with...
Top Bottom