Recent content by MASTER-AMIR

1. MASTER-AMIR

Episodes 365 & 366

I don't like kids around guts and doing funny things in serious situations. don't want to see their power up and fight against The apostles alone. and... Well, I think most of the users might hate this comment
  2. MASTER-AMIR

Episodes 365 & 366

Most of the fans may not like it, but I hope so guts continue alone his journey.
  3. MASTER-AMIR

Episodes 365 & 366

On page 5 of ep 366, the way Griffith looks is intense, it's more like Femto. and page 11 ep 366, guts face. These two and page 3 ep 365 Aazealh mentioned was closest to Miura style.
  4. MASTER-AMIR

Episodes 365 & 366

This episode was not only good but also wonderful for me. I was satisfied with all the parts. That Guts face in episode 366 looked great. (old schoolish) The lack of dialogue seemed to engage the atmosphere and tension. Great job Mori san looking forward next episode.
  5. MASTER-AMIR

Elden Ring (New From Soft Game)

mine Souls rank: Bloodborne Dark Souls Sekiro Elden ring Dark souls III Dark souls II
  6. MASTER-AMIR

Inoue Takehiko: The LAST Manga Exhibition

Today after so many years I find out about this "inoue the last manga exhibition". I read it here and one manga website uploaded all pages. I Cried man, deeply touched my heart. can't find a word to describe how wonderful was this ending story.:judo: One of my cousins lives in south Korea I...
  7. MASTER-AMIR

Matching your hairstyle to a Berserk character

Mine is like Shaved Azan.
  8. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 364

OMG, I can't believe it, It's happening
  9. MASTER-AMIR

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Rest in peace, Mirura. I will never forget you and your masterpiece work. thank you
  10. MASTER-AMIR

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Herbert von Karajan-Brahms The Four Symphonies. When I listen to this album, I do not understand how time passes.
  11. MASTER-AMIR

Official Slam Dunk thread

What great news. I hope the voice actors of the anime series are present in this movie. My guess is that it's about their last match with the Sannoh team. But if it is a college years, that would be great. I prefer the same.
  12. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 362

The last part of your comment made it very difficult for me to wait. :azan:
  13. MASTER-AMIR

Your favorite everything

Favorite movie: The Matrix Favorite book: Lord of the Rings Favorite TV-show: Young Pope (s1) Favorite anime: Gintama Favorite cartoon (western): Samurai Jack Favorite Game: The Witcher 3 Favorite Album: Bloodborne + Dlc soundtrack Favorite manga: Berserk
  14. MASTER-AMIR

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

A few days ago, the Twitter page of the Young Animal released a poll that contained four Berserk illustration. The one who voted most will be released (Clear file illustration Something like that) in a special edition " Young Animal Zero" September 9. Maybe it's about the 30th anniversary?
  15. MASTER-AMIR

Episode 358

WOW.I'm so hyped.
Top Bottom