Recent content by Mickamott

1. M

Episode 338

Wonderful news! I can't wait for the new episode and we'll hopefully get a somewhat consistent release schedule for a while. Perhaps I'll reread the series again in preparation. It's been about a year.
  2. M

Should I read Episode 83?

I finally read it, and I certainly see what you all meant now regarding the Episode (and the fact that I definitely blew it out of proportion). It's nowhere near as "series defining" as I made it up to be, though it is indeed an important event. Well, I suppose it *is* series defining but the...
  3. M

Thanks for the comments, I've decided to read it. Another problem though, is there a legal way to read it? And if not is there a quality translation I could be pointed to? I know it's the site's requirement that one always purchase/support whatever Berserk one consumes but I can't think of any...
  4. M

Hello, I'm new here and just finished a read through of the series having finally completed my Dark Horse collection. I have a serious question regarding this Episode that I would like to ask experts. Should I read this Episode? I ask this never before reading it, and I'm worried that the...
Top Bottom