Recent content by Miyu

1. M

Merry Christmas!

Merry Christmas! :casca:
  2. M

FFVII: Advent Children

*waves around white flag before going onto the battlefield* Just a FYI, the music during the Cloud Sephiroth fight scene is the same that they play when you fight Sephiroth in his final form.  It's called "One-Winged Angel." I think the general gist of what they're chanting is "Please don't...
  3. M

In one word describe the following

Guts - Trailblazer Zodd - Immortal Casca - Limbo Grifith - Deception Pippin - Gargantuan Band of the hawk (original) - Defunct Serpico - Loyal Jodo - Caring Puck - Cute! Carcus - Asshole Isidro - Immature
  4. M

Isidro and Schierke relationship?

The growing love between the two doesn't have to be a centerpiece to the story, just a little something off to the side to slowly develop. They're still young and I doubt that Isidro has matured enough in his view on women to think of them romantically. I also doubt that it would be some...
  5. M

What does everybody drink?

I don't think I'd want to try that brand of champagne. It makes me feel dirty. :judo: Non-alcoholic: ice water, hot tea, hot chocolate and coffee. Chocolate flavored coffee is even better! Alcoholic: Riesling, Merlot, Martini & Rossi Asti, Legend Beer and anything fruity with an umbrella...
  6. M

Guts, the lost puppy?

Your lost puppy analogy does work for Guts during that time.  I personally think Guts left so he could become more of an equal to Griffith so Griffith could consider Guts as his friend; however, before he could become Griffith's equal he needed to find himself.  All the time he was in the BoTH...
  7. M

Odd moment in "Guardians of desire"

Hey, I'm sure that once you read up to the most recent volume you'll understand, but basically Teresia tells Guts that the death of her father, her life being thrown in disarray, etc. was "all his fault."  After you read the next several volumes of manga do you realize that someone else said...
  8. M

China vs Taiwan

What I find funny about this post is how you state that Taiwan does have political reasons behind it's current aversion to China.  Which was one of the things you claimed was I was talking about reasons why Taiwan and China are so different, not necessarily the current Taiwanese Independence...
  9. M

China vs Taiwan

The 21st century?  What?  blueberserk was stating that he though the people of Taiwan are still considered the people of China, they all fled from China and now China wants them back.  I was talking about Taiwan's past and how it affects the tension between Taiwan and China since they fled for a...
  10. M

China vs Taiwan

Mao lead the Red Army under Communist rule, he believed in the lower class peasants whereas Chaing led his army with a Nationalistic view feeling that China should be ruled by one supreme ruler. The two parties fought in a civil war between over China. Mao won and Chaing fled to Taiwan to...
  11. M

China vs Taiwan

It may be true that China doesn't want to see Taiwan split from them, but Taiwan also doesn't want to be forced to rejoin China.  There is a difference in what the Taiwanese want and what the Chinese want.  Yes, it is true that the people from Taiwan originally came from China, but they left...
  12. M

Zodd's end?

I voted for other because I could really see either Skullknight or Guts killing him off. I could also see it as sort of a team effort where both Skullknight and Guts have to work together to defeat him.  But mainly I'm indecisive  :-\
  13. M

Favorite Berserk character

Casca and Lucca.
  14. M

Happy Easter Weekend

And now for something completely different   ;D : http://www.grayace.com/dex/bunny.html
  15. M

China vs Taiwan

Nope, but I have relatives living in Taiwan and they're not too happy with China's politics right now.  I'd love for China to just let Taiwan do it's own thing, but I think Taiwan's President has been talking about independence since his election (which was weird) and China's trying to thwart...
Top Bottom