Recent content by MommySlan

1. MommySlan

A different scenario for post-Eclipse Casca

I think the whole catatonic state that the aftermath brought upon Casca and her understanding of complex matters to be ultimately shattered as an amazing representation of the whole concept of trauma by itself. Berserk is a legitimate reason given by the author to drive his protagonist so far at...
  2. MommySlan

What if you, Berserk fans, could help making an adaptation?

Hi, sorry for my more than late reply. I went on a great grief in the lastest months due to the passing of Miura-sensei. It hit me harder than anything, to the point of risking my pregnancy and my own health, so I decided to stay away from anything related to Berserk; episode 364 being the last...
  3. MommySlan

Hi, thanks for welcoming me. So, no adaptation. Fans are really disappointed after 2016/2017 to desire anything aside the manga, right? I haven't seen the movie trilogy nor the latest anime series, but I was aware that fans weren't pleased. I actually have a relative who was interested in...
  4. MommySlan

Hello, SkullKnight.net community. Since this community has a long dedication to Berserk I've decided to create a thread here regarding what hardcore fans would expect from a good adaptation. Let's say a certain producer was in touch with Miura Kentarou's publisher to develop a live action...
Top Bottom