Recent content by MrWeatherby

1. MrWeatherby

Weatherby's Berserk Comic Emporium - [56k safe][comics][old man wieners]

It's uh... a timely thing. :troll:
  2. MrWeatherby

What hobbies do you have?

I try to fill my time with as many projects as possible. Right now I... - Draw often. I'm working on a rather large comic, which I try to get a page for done almost every day. - Build master grade Gundam model kits, which I'm quickly running out of shelf space because of. - I stream weekly...
  3. MrWeatherby

We all have our crushes. Sorry for the delay, things have been super crazy for me lately, and I've felt a bit behind (and suffocated) by my other project. I have one more Berserk comic that needs to get edited, I have no idea when I'll get the time to do it, but I'm shooting for this weekend...
  4. MrWeatherby

When you're sad and when you're lonely, and you haven't got a friend, just remember that death is not the end. Sorry this is so late. I bought Overwatch after putting it off for months. And uh, that's my life now.
  5. MrWeatherby

http://i.imgur.com/ElxTo9T.jpg I find it kind of funny, I find it kind of sad, the dreams in which I'm dying are the best I've ever had.
  6. MrWeatherby

Thank you! Though to be honest, a lot of these I just crammed into one long night of drawing, so they're all pretty rushed. This other thing I've been working on is much more slow paced and better detailed, though as always there's room for improvement. :) Weatherby's Berserk Comics are on...
  7. MrWeatherby

Sometimes you just gotta listen to your spirit guide, bro.
  8. MrWeatherby

Rickert, you little shit. You colossal fuck up. And thanks everyone for the kind words. I'll be working on another one this Tuesday, and then I still have I think like four more I need to scan. I got fuckin comics, yo.
  9. MrWeatherby

Oh, hello. It's been a while hasn't it. Like, a few years or something. That's embarrassing. Remember when I said I'd draw one of these for every volume? HA HA HA HA Uh, anyway, I should explain. Drawing these isn't really the hard thing, I kind of scribble them out because they're just short...
  10. MrWeatherby

Breaking Bad

Walt brushes his teeth in one episode but he was never shown doing it before. Clearly he murdered someone and absorbed all of their traits, as it is the only explanation :troll:
  11. MrWeatherby

Your most hated words

I'll take "gamer" over "geek" and "nerd" any day if only because it has a lot less of a negative connotation. It's worth considering it's also a whole subculture at this point and it kind of needs to be named something. Plus our society has a habit of short-handing anything it can. Rather than...
  12. MrWeatherby

Dead Space 3

This has been a really weird running trend lately. Uncharted 3, Mass Effect 2 seemed that way, as did Deus Ex HR, part of me felt like AC3 fits in that boat as well (I liked Haytham way more than Connor, though I can see others feeling the opposite), and from what I hear Far Cry 3 holds true to...
  13. MrWeatherby

PS3 successor "Orbis"

I am because the Wii U actually does some stuff that makes the gimmick worthwhile, while Sony's is so tiny it comes off as a "me too!" inclusion only apt for showing additional HUD items. It's some real VMU looking shit in an era where the VMU seems outdated. but it doesn't matter to me, pc...
  14. MrWeatherby

PS3 successor "Orbis"

http://www.joystiq.com/2013/02/15/rumor-another-day-another-ps4-prototype-controller-photo/ Oh BOY, a touch screen, because Sony doesn't have an original bone in its body.
  15. MrWeatherby

New Ghost in the Shell 2013

good god what's wrong with his face
Top Bottom