Recent content by N7Paladin

1. N7Paladin

What Are You Playing?

Had the itch to play Diablo 2 for some reason. I've been playing the Median XL mod, and I've been fiddling around with some older mods like Eastern Sun after getting it to work properly.
  2. N7Paladin

What Are You Playing?

I somehow missed Aazealh's post when I replied to yours, my bad. :ganishka: I agree with you on 1>3>2, but Cerberus just raised too many questions for me in 3. Where were they getting all these troops, mechs, supplies, ships, and intel? What was their goal with the Citadel coup? The coup was...
  3. N7Paladin

Am I the only one who...

No. Just no.
  4. N7Paladin

What Are You Playing?

There's a complete DLC pack for ME2 and ME3 on Origin that go on sale pretty frequently. They're each $29.99 normally, but I've seen them for $10-15 every now and then. Each pack contains every single DLC for each game, including all the little minor ones like squadmate outfits and weapons...
  5. N7Paladin

What Are You Playing?

Replaying the Mass Effect Trilogy for the umpteenth time and having a blast doing so. I'll definitely be skipping Andromeda after I finish ME3 though.
  6. N7Paladin

Dark Horse/ Berserk Manga Sale

I might have to pick up a few for that price even though I own the whole series on paperback.
  7. N7Paladin

What are you watching? (television thread)

Currently watching the Expanse and I'm mostly enjoying it. The 1st season drew me in and the first 3/4 of season 2 kept me in, but the last parts of season 2 just had awful pacing. Season 3 has started out well enough so far and hopefully it stays like that.
  8. N7Paladin

Bloodborne

Orphan of Kos can eat a dick.
  9. N7Paladin

What Are You Playing?

Picked up Tyranny on Steam because it was 75% off. I've heard it's good for fans of Pillars of Eternity. Anyone played it?
  10. N7Paladin

Very Bad Berserk Summary

Oh man, I had forgotten how cringey the DH volume blurbs were. :???: Maybe it's time to dust off my volumes.
  11. N7Paladin

What Are You Playing?

Who has played The Legend of the Dragoon? Is it as good as everyone says it is? All the reviews are mediocre, but reviews are trash a lot of the time.
  12. N7Paladin

At what point in the Golden Arc did Guts surpass Griffith in swordsmanship?

I'd say Guts had surpassed Griffith by the 100-man battle, but that's just a guess. Griffith had obviously been surpassed by Guts when he was essentially one-shotted in the snow that day. :guts:
  13. N7Paladin

Griffith vs Serpico

Isn't Griffith always going to win due to causality?
  14. N7Paladin

What Are You Playing?

Very fun. It's still StarCraft, but that sexy coat of paint Blizzard put on it looks good. I've been waiting for this since the very disappointing death ball RTS that was StarCraft 2.
  15. N7Paladin

What Are You Playing?

StarCraft remastered. :guts:
Top Bottom