Recent content by NeaR

1. NeaR

Pinkerton vs Blue Album?

Don't suppose you guys have listened to the White Album? It's actually very very good.. I would say that it is easily their third best album (close to Pinkerton for me) and I seriously encourage you guys to listen to it if you haven't! PS: Sorry for the thread necromancy :schierke:
  2. NeaR

Episode 338

What a time to be alive..
  3. NeaR

Episode 337

Didn't it come from Dwarves?
  4. NeaR

Grail and I Got Married!

Miura best matchmaker. :slan: That picture is so adorable haha, you two look awesome. Good luck guys!
  5. NeaR

At what age would you allow your child to read Berserk?

Your kids super interested in the Berserk manga on the shelves in your room. How old until you let him/her read it? I know people will say "Well it depends on if they're mature enough for it or not" but there's got to be an age limit somewhere. Just curious on the opinions.
  6. NeaR

The FloraCast: Women's Berserk discussion

I'll definitely give it a listen, a female perspectives on certain things in the story could be interesting. Gotta say though, I'm going to miss Aazealh's french accent during this podcast. Hope one of you guys is French!
  7. NeaR

Each Character in one word

Hahahaha, loved that. It fits him pretty well!
  8. NeaR

Pinkerton vs Blue Album?

Awesome, tell us what you think about the two albums, which you preferred, and why! On which album? Is that good or bad? Hahahaha.
  9. NeaR

Pinkerton vs Blue Album?

Yeah man, Tired of Sex is like one of the best openers I've ever heard.. I really like the rough, sloppy sounds that Pinkerton has though and like you said it grew on me. May I ask why? I'm not old enough to have seen the music videos that were so famous with their songs Buddy Holly or the...
  10. NeaR

Pinkerton vs Blue Album?

Hey everyone. This is a pretty straightforward question, and I ask this because a lot of people who go on this forums were in their teens when these albums came out, so I have to ask, which album do you like better and why? For me, it's Blue Album, because My Name Is Jonas.
  11. NeaR

Whose/What back story are you most anxious for?

God Hand. Griffiths story was absolutely tragic, I wonder how awful theirs was. Void and Slan are the ones out of the God Hand I look forward most to, but I imagine if we find out about Voids, we'll find out more about SK, and vice versa.
  12. NeaR

How will Zodd meet his end?

I agree. It'd be lame if we didn't get backstory on Zodd (we definitely will). After all, he's the main apostle.
  13. NeaR

How will Zodd meet his end?

I like this one a lot, but how would this occur? I want this to happen, I'm just not sure why it would.
  14. NeaR

Episode 334

That's no palace, that's Voids brain :O Jokes aside, it's going to be undoubtedly elegant and marvelous, but I do believe we're going to see something very sinister there. Falconia's just too perfect on the outside I feel. We're going to learn a lot in that place, that's for sure.
  15. NeaR

If the God Hand was killed

It's impossible to know. I don't think you can apply the concept of death to the Idea of Evil. I'd like to think that it's so abstract, powerful, and mysterious that death cannot limit it. I do believe that it's influence can be limited, as for how, I don't know. Again, we cannot know until...
Top Bottom