Recent content by NightCrawler

1. NightCrawler

Adventures in YouTube

I usually dislike fan animations, but this one is surprisingly good. Great use of sound design and music.
  2. NightCrawler

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

You should check out Electric Wizard, they're the kings of the Sabbath-worship bands.
  3. NightCrawler

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

She said they aren't metal, which is correct. And that they're akin to Coldplay, which is correct as well. All they are is a retro occult rock band with catchy pop choruses. It's fine that you like them, everyone deserves to have easily digested bad taste here and there.
  4. NightCrawler

The Struggler is coming.

I've skimmed through the album, and "A Cursed Boy" was the standout track for me (it has a clear Hirasawa vibe, the sounds and the layering of pads, keys and the vocalization used), very different from the others, almost doesn't fit with the rest of the album.
  5. NightCrawler

Episode 373

6. NightCrawler

Movies you've recently watched

The John Wick movies keep getting bigger, longer and more bloated. I enjoy them but I seriously checked out of the 4th one an hour in. It gets boring, no one needs a 3h John Wick movie. Actually, no one needs 3 hours of most movies that get released these days. At one point during John Wick 4...
  7. NightCrawler

Episode 372

Are people still curious or they're just unable to let go of the fact that Berserk died with Miura? That and just mindless consumerism of the Berserk brand. That was fine when Miura was alive, but now it makes no sense. Your money is not supporting Miura. I doubt this renewal would continue if...
  8. NightCrawler

Episode 372

I think people supporting this are hurting the series further. Your money ain't going to Miura, and if the sales dwindle enough maybe they would stop with this nonsense. If anyone complains how crap this renewal is but is still buying the next one, you're an hypocrite.
  9. NightCrawler

What is your favorite episode of Berserk?

Sprint, episode 90. My first and only Berserk poster was the moonlit grass double spread that I had on my room back in college, 2001.
  10. NightCrawler

Adventures in YouTube

11. NightCrawler

Adventures in YouTube

12. NightCrawler

Adventures in YouTube

We've discussed this before, and I agree the story is ridiculous, Steve is annoying, etc... but I forgave all of that because atmosphere matters most for me, and CV has two of my favorite elements from the classic RE era: the soundtrack and the dynamic camera. Could I play it again and feel the...
Top Bottom