Recent content by nightmare.

1. N

Hola

I'd definitely be interested in the Discord. I'm from Texas! Thanks for the welcomes, guys!
  2. N

Hola

Will do as far as the broadcast! And that's somewhat hilarious. Berserk was the first manga/anime I got into back in my childhood, but when I got into forums around 2004 there was nothing I could find, though I admit my web searching skills were super limited back then. But I'm glad I found...
  3. N

Hola

I have no idea how I never found this forum in all my time as an internet nerd. I've been into Berserk since the late 90's when I saw the anime and I began reading the manga in high school in the early 2000's. Dark Souls is a huge interest of mine, as well as most things Star Wars/Star Trek...
  4. N

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Currently listening to The Smiths - Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now
  5. N

Forum Sigs and stuff.

Its been a while since I've been a part of a forum. In the past I used to make forum skins/designs, banners, avatars, and signatures as a hobby, something I eventually wanted to draw into a skill (graphics designs) but eventually gave up on as time slowly made things like Reddit and Facebook...
  6. N

Gigantomakhia—new 6-part scifi miniseries by Miura

I've been wanting to read this for a while now but kept forgetting the name. I'll probably get to it soon. :sad:
  7. N

What Are You Playing?

Currently playing through Fable 3 for the first time, and modded Fallout 3.
Top Bottom