Recent content by nomad

1. nomad

The New Picture Thread

Many blessings to you both and your new addition to the family! And as stated before... Welcome to parenthood. Treasure every second for next thing you know they're all grown up.
  2. nomad

What Are You Playing?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kNrIn8H32c
  3. nomad

What are you watching? (television thread)

Blue Eye Samurai on Netflix is one that I recommend. For us dads and moms out there, keep away from children. Looks Disney but it's raw with a purpose. Hope you guys enjoy it!
  4. nomad

Hill of Swords Audio Score

Warms the heart to find out people feel this way about Hill of Swords. Thank you all for the kind words... Really ❤️.
  5. nomad

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

One if the main reasons I joined this community was to learn more about Berserk and Miura. In an interview posted long ago touched on the subject of Miura watching a movie that had inspired him in a similar fashion it did me. Looking back at his world, it was very evident of said inspiration...
  6. nomad

Kentarou Miura has passed away

It is with great sadness indeed. There are things to take away from this, not only for the obvious. But to have seen through decades how this man touched each and every single one of us through his craft and mind. And in these moments of emotional pain, I look back and find an amazing...
  7. nomad

What Are You Playing?

Well... After like whatever years later, I won a Switch and bought Breath of the Wild. I can’t put this thing down. Haven’t enjoyed Zelda since Ocarina of Time. It definitely deserves the compliments given. I barely scratched the surface and I’ve spent a good 10+ hours just exploring. The...
  8. nomad

The Last Guardian

Yeah... Same boat here. I purchased Last Guardian when it came out, but actually played it a few months back. My daughter became completely obsessed with Trico to the point of naming her new dog... Well... Trico. The game is beautiful in all it's glory, but I'm still intrigued as into what...
  9. nomad

What Are You Playing?

Finally got some time for Horizon Zero Dawn. I have to admit, wasn’t expecting it to be as good as it is. Story is decent and the game is challenging for the most part. Highly recommend it for those looking something to play.
  10. nomad

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

Agreed on all ends with you. Not sure how I feel about this movie yet.
  11. nomad

Nintendo Switch

If Nintendo manages to build an online support as current (ps/xbox like) I'm in. My biggest issue with Nintendo has always been purchasing the same games over and over without any kind of emulation or backward compatibility in whatever console may be available. I'm at the point in my life that...
  12. nomad

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 5

Pretty much the only single shot I have enjoyed through this entire series. I see flaws, but still love the look.
  13. nomad

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 2

So I finally caught up with this new series, and well... Can't say my bar was high. I'm glad that they decided to continue regardless of how good or bad the Golden Arc films were. But like most people here, I'd say this episode felt much better as far as pacing than the previous one. The use...
  14. nomad

Star Wars: The Force Awakens

Finally was able to watch it today and frankly, the 1st 10 minutes made me forget about the prequels which is an accomplishment on it's own. PS. BB8 was a huge plus.
  15. nomad

Salem's Berserk AMVs

Well, now I'm feeling like an idiot. I was under the impression that the tittle reffered something else... Thanks.
Top Bottom