Recent content by Nothingwillbewong

1. Nothingwillbewong

Episode 374

The only thing I can say is personally, the sting of how terrible these are has dulled. But I really wish they'd just stop. The dialogue is embarrassing, I can't believe a year back I was telling them to take more risks with dialogue... Yikes. Guts looks like Buzz Lightyear when Andy comes in...
  2. Nothingwillbewong

Episode 373

Of course, how could i be so foolish! It's my fault for reading a manga like it is a manga! I really need to be a better consumer.
  3. Nothingwillbewong

Remembering Kentarou Miura

Miura's death is something that like most death is really impossible to come to terms with. There is no logic or reasoning to it, no fairness, no nothing. So senseless for someone who brought so much good to the world to die young and healthy like that. So I can only focus on things that do...
  4. Nothingwillbewong

Episode 372

Mamma mia here we go again. I wonder why it has taken so long between these episodes. One would hope they are going through feedback or planning things a bit better than they have so far. It is likely because Mori is busy with his own projects and things unrelated to berserk though.
  5. Nothingwillbewong

SKNet's Great Berserk Exhibition Review

Wow. Truly incredible. It was with special awe and daydreaming ( and just a bit of jealousy :femto:) that I read about the original art, the glimpses of miuras work process, the little notations etc...To top it all with a video of Miura himself! You've done a fantastic job in writing this...
  6. Nothingwillbewong

Episode 369

Wow, this episode is definitely a new low. I can't see how people that worked alongside Miura thought it was ok to release this as it is. Just, damn...
  7. Nothingwillbewong

What are you watching? (television thread)

What is the place they'd be out of? A fictional one? Why then even try to apply a real concept such as human race to fictional races like elves and orcs and shit? There will always be a human race portraying a non human one, i really honestly and truly dont see why one should have precedence...
  8. Nothingwillbewong

What are you watching? (television thread)

This attack on wokeness does always come down to flat out intolerance. Words are deceiving and are helping a bunch of people smooth out the ugly truth of their emotions. What do you define by "woke" and if you say "pushing of a left leaning political agenda" (which parts?) keep going down that...
  9. Nothingwillbewong

SkullKast 133: Gnawers (Ep. 368)

I definitely agree that the continuation would benefit with "Story Consultant Aazealh" in the credits. Which I know you guys were talking about kind of jokingly but I am DEAD serious haha
  10. Nothingwillbewong

Oh I'm not disputing that the intention is as you guys' said, what I'm saying is that basically I prefered the version that was percieved through a bad translation, which isn't a very good sign of things
  11. Nothingwillbewong

Episode 368

But that's where the value is, to get the bare bones things without the workarounds they are needing to make it into an actual manga. I dont think they gain anything by passing this new berserk off like nothing is different, I think people would actually be more forgiving and thankful that we...
  12. Nothingwillbewong

My interpretation through the translation going in around all the usual places is that he is angry SkullKnight would even suggest that he would run, his expression indicating his resolve and Skullknight later even acknowledges it by saying that it was humanity's fate to struggle? It goes...
  13. Nothingwillbewong

Episode 368

It has been discussed before but goddamn they should have a brief text at the end of each episode writing what Mori knew directly from Miura for each particular episode. It could be a fun addition and it would be an alternative to fans who just want Berserk directly from Miura, even in a very...
  14. Nothingwillbewong

Damnnn that suuuuuuuucks. Who knew these dudes doing the english translation doing an editor's job too, it really improved the whole thing for me to see isidro not flinch for a second...
  15. Nothingwillbewong

Hey guys great episode. You guys all mention Isidro being cowardly in this episode, and maybe it's just the translation going around but even rereading it I found no such scene?
Top Bottom