Recent content by NotWaifuMaterial

1. N

Tips and Tutorials

Loving the Color Theory Visualizer. Also, for anyone interested: http://es-es.colourlovers.com/ Great page from which to get palettes and color ideas. http://www.drawninblack.com/ Great tutorials for black and white drawings and illustrations...
  2. N

What are you watching? (television thread)

I freaking love 30 Rock. I just love Jack McBrayer so much, in every fucking sense. :farnese: I also watch Bones, with my father, since it's practically the only family time I get to spend with him. Other than that, I try to get my fix of Discovery Channel and National Geographic with the...
  3. N

Saddest moment in Berserk

Judeau being carried by Caska during the Eclipse. Fucking choked. Guts realizing Caska has forgotten him and everything. Flora's death. Griffith coming back for Charlotte really made me tear up. Even if Griffith just wants her as part as his plan to become officially the king, I really cried...
  4. N

Do you listen to Berserk music when reading the manga?

Forces is probably the only song from the soundtrack I like to listen while reading Berserk. The best music I consider when reading Berserk is the Shadow of the Colossus soundtrack, along with some Tchaikovsky, Wagner, and Rhapsody of Fire. General Power Metal really pumps you up, as well as...
  5. N

First medium of exposure to Berserk

The Dreamcast game. A friend of mine had bought the Japanese version since he was very into the manga and told me to play the game. It was weird since he let me play the game even before he did! Even though he was such a big fan back then. Then he insisted I read the manga and I've been hooked...
  6. N

Bad Things That Happened To Your Berserk Manga

Remove them very carefully and get them framed. It may be expensive, but boy do they look amazing with a simple glass and frame structure hanging on the wall. Seriously, it's so damn worth it. Or just like: That way it looks so much better when you get them framed. Bad things to happen to my...
  7. N

New Berserk animation project confirmed

A bit late, but fucking fat fuckity fuck, I'm so damn excited for this. :ubik: I need to catch up with Berserk now; neglecting it to let the episodes build up has been torture, but these news just DESERVE some kind of celebration. The collectible figurines look orgasmic too; such a shame...
Top Bottom