Recent content by Oblivious

1. Oblivious

Episode 326

Got my poster today! Incidentally, where could I subscribe to YA from here in Scotland?
  2. Oblivious

Berserk Saga Project News

I see. Is he still working with Studio Gaga?
  3. Oblivious

Berserk Saga Project News

To what extent is Miura's involvement in Saga project?
  4. Oblivious

What Are You Playing?

Wish I was playing this! But I'm actually playing Breath of Fire VII.
  5. Oblivious

Dexter: Miami’s finest

I guess my favourite to least favourite goes like this: 3, 1, 2, 5, 4. I absolutely can't wait for the 6th season to get released on DVD over here. Dexter really is my favourite TV series, next to The Wire. :puck:
  6. Oblivious

Is 3 the one with Miguel Prado? That's my favourite.
  7. Oblivious

What if Guts dies...

I sort of skimmed through the posts here, so I'm just gonna chime in with my thoughts. I think that Guts won't reach old age. I think one of you guys says he's still in his 20's? Still young, yet he has deteriorated a lot physically. I think Berserker armor will be the death of him, as with the...
  8. Oblivious

2 more season until contract renewal or the end of Dexter forever?
  9. Oblivious

Digitally Distributed PC games ON SALE Thread

Hooray! Time to add to my ever growing list of games bought, never played list.
  10. Oblivious

Changes in Casca

No basis whatsoever. :P
  11. Oblivious

SKNET Radio - Post random songs

I usually listen to this when reading Berserk: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJrd9n8bfG0 (don't know why)
  12. Oblivious

Changes in Casca

I personally think Casca won't remember anything after the events of Griffith defeating Guts in the duel and having him join the Hawks: Casca will loathe Guts all over again while giving Griffith her undying love, then memories will start appearing. As the story progresses, maybe there'll be...
  13. Oblivious

Changes in Casca

What I don't get is, why isn't Casca clad in some form of protective armour? I mean, since she's branded, it would make sense to have her thoroughly protected with armour instead of just plain cloth garments.
  14. Oblivious

Episode 325

Ah well. Here's to next year, and Elfhelm.
  15. Oblivious

Games to look forward to!

Incidentally, did you any of you see the images Hideo Kojima has been posting on his Twitter? http://twitter.com/#!/Kojima_Hideo/status/147594757726683136/photo/1
Top Bottom