Oburi's latest activity

• Oburi
    After those you can follow it up with a second double feature. Schindler's List and Child's Play 2.
  • Oburi
    Oburi replied to the thread Episode 363 (January 22).
    This is pretty high on the new episode anticipation scale.
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Walter's post in the thread Episode 363 (January 22) with Like Like.
    Digital edition link and cover have been added to the main post. Grab it here in about ~26 hours...
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Heiji-sama's post in the thread Status of Berserk's Pre-publication with Cry Cry.
    No episode on February 12 in the Young Animal #04.
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Rhombaad's post in the thread What Are You Playing? with Like Like.
    I finished Spyro 2 the other day and I’ve been playing Chrono Cross since then. Spyro 2 was just as much fun as the original, if not...
  • Oburi
    True! I just had to interject on behalf of my favs. Anyway, I've actually listened to some Gong and Magma since our talk the other...
  • Oburi
    Well i was specifically talking about the Canterbury groups. But yes indeed both of those groups I’ve been listening too as well. Return...
  • Oburi
    I really got into jazz fusion from the 70's. Started with Miles Davis and currently obsessed with the Canterbury scene. So many amazing...
  • Oburi
    Oburi replied to the thread Movies you've recently watched.
    Dude ... not even the same ball park. I promise you it's worse. AvP Requiem looks like Terminator 3 compared to The Predator. Requiem...
  • Oburi
    What about the little known gem called Steel Dawn? Speaking of Predator, my friend and I were talking just last night about the last...
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Walter's comment on Oburi's profile post with Like Like.
    It's possible you developed an allergy to peanuts (in the Snickers). Definitely get that checked!
  • Oburi
    Oburi replied to the thread What Are You Playing?.
    They should have a Guts preset in this game.
  • Oburi
    I remember really enjoying it at the time while simultaneously being aware that it wasn't going down as a classic and pretty much just a...
  • Oburi
    Oburi reacted to Aazealh's comment on Oburi's profile post with Like Like.
    You've got a nuts allergy. Beware, nuts are in everything. And yeah, people can develop allergies later in life, or have existing...
  • Oburi
    Oburi commented on Oburi's profile post.
    Yea that's what I thought. I don't eat chocolate or sweets all that much (like maybe one chocolate bar a year) and I've always noticed...
Top Bottom