Recent content by Oddangelck

1. O

Griffith and Love???

WOW-that was great. I love Guts and Casca-truly I do b/c to me Guts seems like the Everyday guy trying to catch a break, and his love and loyalty to Casca is so intense and raw. BUT in a VERY WEIRD way I really like Griffith-or the him before the eclipse, and Casca. And to me I think he began to...
  2. O

Happiest moment in Berserk

Thank you very much for this post. I honestly see the same thing in the Casca and Griffith relationship. I think he did grow to love her in his own way. But I think he felt that being with Casca would be one of the things away from his dream. I mean, look at the dream sequence he had before the...
  3. O

How does Berserk appeal to female readers?

Okay on a shallow tip- Have you seen Guts and Griff? I mean Griff (my nickname for him) is HOT! lol in a femme sort of way I suppose... Anyway..lol..It has a good storyline and I enjoy the artwork and deep questions it poses. Also, as an African American female I like the fact that Casca is a...
  4. O

Episode 287

Hello all, I am new to the forum. I'm not really experienced in analyzing this genre of reading but I've gathered my own conclusions on the whole metal arm and Casca. I think it represents the inner struggle that has been intensifying inside of Guts. Honestly I think what it will come down to...
Top Bottom