Recent content by Odysseus

1. Odysseus

Berserk 1997 Anime Coming to Blu-Ray in USA

I've been him hawing about importing the European Blu-ray release for years, so this is good to see lol.
  2. Odysseus

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

There's actually still an instance of this in Deluxe vol. 10 the very first time it's brought up, though it gets corrected every episode after.
  3. Odysseus

Something similarly awful happened in the stand-alone version of volume 38 when Daiba saves Erica from Rakshas, though they actually fixed that in the Deluxe version. I think they're the only Major manga publisher in the US I've ever seen this happen with.
  4. Odysseus

From Deluxe Volume 14. I've got this feeling the upper left and bottom right text balloons have had their text swapped by mistake.
  5. Odysseus

Episode 375

I feel like at this point I'm just waiting for this whole thing to be over so Aaz can just crack and write something better lmao.
  6. Odysseus

Episode 375

>Repeat of last episode but from Rickert's POV with an insubstantial flashback to maybe explain how they got here but probably not. >Plot progresses by another two pages. >To be continued
  7. Odysseus

Berserk: The Black Swordsman by studio ECLYPSE

Oh man if they're working on AOT Requiem then you should definitely not hold out hope for this lol
  8. Odysseus

Volume 42 release

I meant on the poster: but looking closer, it is there, it just blends in with the rest of the highlighted hair. I also find it really funny they chose to highlight Guts being absolutely pathetic for a poster lmao.
  9. Odysseus

Volume 42 release

Did they forget the white patch in Guts' hair or is it just the lighting
  10. Odysseus

Episode 374

Yeah, I'm at the point where I just wish they'd stop. It really sucks, because I was really supportive of this when it started, but it's just so clear they are not capable of making this anything worthwhile. It all feels so incredibly phoned-in, not thought out, and half-hearted. Episodes drag...
  11. Odysseus

Volume 42 release

Okay you know what I take it back. The more I look at it the more I want to stuff it into PS and turn down the saturation by a million.
  12. Odysseus

Volume 42 release

I don't really care if the continuation has its own visual identity, it'[s probably for the better that the artists play to their strengths (though the armor is probably too blue, it'd be compositionally sounder if Guts was darker in the center). I'd rather take offense to the fact this is...
  13. Odysseus

Episode 373

I'm mostly just impressed we're still in the honeymoon phase where The Masses™ are gaslighting themselves into thinking it's great, or at the very least making excuses for it. When will the other shoe drop, I wonder.
  14. Odysseus

Episode 372

Berserk's western fanbase has always been plagued by misconceptions about the series, and I feel like that's only gonna get worse with the continuation being so dialogue sparse and bad at conveying what's going on. Click bait theory videos shall thrive lol.
  15. Odysseus

Episode 372

Already saw it on Reddit lol
Top Bottom