Recent content by Passione

1. Passione

Episode 359

Sooo, given what we saw at the end of last ep., and how our last visit to Elfhelm ended, things are going to be quite interesting. I can't wait.
  2. Passione

The Age of Darkness - Past, Present, or Future?

I'd rather squarely bet on the present, mainly because the Blast does seem to have plunged everywhere outside Falconia and Elfhelm into total chaos (just judging by the spreads in Volume 34), and if the Jötunn and Trolls are anything to go by, it's not pretty for anyone not already under...
  3. Passione

Gob's Goofy Goofs

Y no Chicken Apostle at G for Goofball tier???:judo: That was a hoot. I was expecting some kind of fake out at the end, but nope. Just quality tier listing. :ganishka:
  4. Passione

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

Holy Christ, what a disgusting trashfire. Walter, you're doing God's work reading through that pile. Your pains have not gone unappreciated :azan::puck: Edit: Just got back from browsing the "official" (I guess) Berserk subreddit, and apart from the usual idiocy, the first post to mention the...
  5. Passione

Vampira's colorings

What I really love about the first picture is the vibrant colours on Guts' party. Great work!
  6. Passione

Episode 358

It's strange. I'm actually kinda bummed out that we might not be spending much time with Griffith and Co. after all. I was hoping for a real look at all the dynamics of life in Falconia (or a look at Rickert among the Bakiraka). That isn't to say I'm not excited about potential developments on...
  7. Passione

Episode 358

Needless to say, my curiosity is piqued. I do hope we're not waiting too long for the next episode.
  8. Passione

Episode 358

Here I thought I'd have to say goodbye to these leaks, but I've still got my early Berserk fix!
  9. Passione

Vampira's colorings

Holy shit, that's spectacular. I'm particularly impressed by the depth and texturing you've managed to keep with the bright colours.
  10. Passione

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

Spotted Dark Horse's release at my local Forbidden Planet.The age of darkness has finally arrived! :magni: Strangely, Miura's co-credited almost as if he and Fukami wrote it together rather than Miura just doing the illustrations.
  11. Passione

POLL: Guess Miura's 'Next Project'

Oh certainly. Berserk always comes first.
  12. Passione

Fair enough, I didn't take account of the sheer difference in scale. Still, given that, as you said, Noa and Futatabi are "early years" works, it would be somewhat interesting to see Miura fully revisit that genre. Might it be something like Gigantomakhia (if not an outright continuation) or...
  13. Passione

If Miura's post-Berserk project is Sci-Fi (and admittedly, that's a big if), then that would actually make Berserk something of a standout in a body of work (Noa, Futatabi, Gigantomakhia) that's dominated by Sci-Fi. Obviously that's not counting the stuff he illustrated for Buronson, but it's...
Top Bottom