Recent content by Patou244

1. Patou244

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

You know until reading this thread I have never considered the possiablity of Guts going into Casca's mind to try to convince her to come back. My personal take on Casca's healing is that Guts would sort of hand her over to the Elf King and he would go to work on piecing her slowly back...
  2. Patou244

Berserk Redux: A Fanedit of the Golden Age and the '97 anime

I really enjoyed this project you did ApostleBob it made the movies seem slightly more bearable and it was the first time I seen the new movies in it's dubbed form. I am glad you chose the english dub for your project rather than the japanese one. In my opinion the new japanese cast for the...
  3. Patou244

Would Guts have done that for any one else in volume 6?

you know I never considered this before you make a good point. I never understood why Griffith would order her in the high handed way that he did to warm Guts using such a reason as that. And since Judo told Guts Griffith's exact words when he ordered her to warm him, it suggests he ordered her...
  4. Patou244

Manga character designs

I have always enjoyed how nuanced and detailed all of Berserks character designs are none of them are cookie cutter like some other manga artists are where every woman pretty much has the same face and the all the men look like Hercules. Though I have to say that I like the evolution of...
  5. Patou244

Guts' Eye

some how I think it would be kind of cheap if Guts eye was just restored through magic. It is a permanent injury of the eclipse. Same with his arm.
  6. Patou244

The FloraCast: Women's Berserk discussion

I really appreciate seeing a podcast like this from a female perceptive. Just a few quick comment/observations from listening to the pod cast. About Casca's desire to maintain a distance from her troops under her in general I sort of disagree with. I don't think it really fits her...
  7. Patou244

About Luca's troupe...

adulthood came much quicker during the medieval times then it does now. Teenagers were pretty much fully grown adults. I think if you reached 30 you were considered middle age back then? It doesn't surprise me that Luca's troupe look very young. They were probably orphans and had no choice but...
  8. Patou244

Whose/What back story are you most anxious for?

the God Hand all the way. Hasn't there been some speculation that Slan was possibly a nun in her life?
  9. Patou244

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

This is an argument that I hear alot of when people are trying to justify that she enjoyed and that she was kissing him Griffith back (not here mind you outside this community) and it is not taking Casca's mental and emotional state during these scenes into consideration. Something that some...
  10. Patou244

Adonis...collateral damage?

I think Griffith planning Adonis's assassination along with his father would make him appear way too evil and heartless then what Miura was intending for his character. There is no way he could have known no matter how good a tactician Griffith is. Adonis's death was linked into Gut's personal...
  11. Patou244

Berserk Golden Age Arc III: Descent [Review]

I think the 97 anime should have had it's own ending, it was already it's own self contained story by the end of it's run what with all the changes it made through out it's adaption. I think it would have worked better that way instead of being a glorified trailer for the manga. ALso Hot Chic I...
  12. Patou244

Who will get along with Casca the best in Guts group?

I did not mean to imply that she was simple in some way or 2D, I was just commending her for her the maturity she has shown thus far. However I am still skeptical of how much she might look up to Casca when she is restored. I like to think she would show the same maturity she showed in episode...
  13. Patou244

Did Farnese get through to Casca?

It is something I have been hung up on since volume 23. I was hoping that she would eventually come to retrust Guts again over time I thought it would make her healing go smoothly if she got to a point where she at least did not hate him, but yeah since they are almost there now... I have read...
  14. Patou244

Who will get along with Casca the best in Guts group?

Some how I feel as though when Casca is restored that it would be up to Casca to actually approach them rather then any of them making the first move to be friendly with her. I imagine that Guts's group would give Casca wide berth (at least initially) when she comes back as herself. With that...
  15. Patou244

Do you think Casca will be cured soon?

I've wondered about this, how exactly would Guts explain himself over assaulting her after the incident where the bandits tried to rape her? The incident where Guts gets possesed and tries to strangle her he can explain away because, well he got possesed. And the incidents where he had to tie...
Top Bottom