Recent content by Patrick

1. Patrick

Akira Toriyama passes away at age 68

Rest in peace Toriyama. Your work will be remembered forever.
  2. Patrick

Games to look forward to!

Finished Rebirth and loved it so much that it made it into my top 10 of all time. From the story, music, gameplay. I loved it all so so sooooooooooooo much. Waiting another 4 years for part 3 is gonna be hard. Anyone here play Final Fantasy XIV? Currently waiting on Final Fantasy XIV...
  3. Patrick

Collections and the very reason we collect

I like buying things to put on my shelf and then never use them. Had old anime dvds sitting on my shelf for years to "Get around to" and then never do. I question why I collect sometimes.
  4. Patrick

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

There isn't. I dropped this manga at episode 373 and still haven't read episode 374 nor episode 375. The shit Mori and Studio Gaga have been making isn't Berserk, and I refuse to acknowledge it as Berserk.
  5. Patrick

New interview with Mori about Miura, Berserk and more

If he thinks that it's impossible for him to write Berserk then he really should have just given us a bullet point list of what's left for the story. Not the stupid shit he's been putting in the manga. All it's doing is just ruining the series legacy.
  6. Patrick

Going to Japan in 2024

Akihabara should be the default one if you plan on going. Never been there myself but there should be some Berserk stuff around there
  7. Patrick

Summary of new information from Mori's interviews about volume 42

I miss Miura so much :sad: Reading all of this just made me miss him all the more. While I appreciate Mori and Studio Gaga for trying their best with Berserk, it just isn't the same. I haven't even bothered reading episode 374 because I've become so disinterested in the material. Would have...
  8. Patrick

What Are You Playing?

Currently started Jedi Survivor - and so far loving it. Recently got into Star Wars in the past couple months and decided to check out some games in the meantime. Before this the only other games I played were Battlefront 2 (Ps2) and Lego Star Wars. Fallen Order was a whole bunch of fun too. I...
  9. Patrick

Volume 42 release

I would have much rather have Miura just draw another picture of Guts than this shit. Very disappointing.
  10. Patrick

Berserk Autographed Card

Can you post a picture of it in this thread? Would love to see it.
  11. Patrick

Episode 373

Yeah. I'm really gonna dislike having the "Well, Berserk WAS really good at some point. Everything after that was absolute shit" discussion I'm gonna be having with friends, or people that I meet. Though, I'm probably just being over dramatic about it since the internet seems to have liked the...
  12. Patrick

Episode 373

Yeah, you're right. Berserk isn't Berserk without Miura. Berserk is already a "finished" work for me. I'll always love Miura's Berserk.
  13. Patrick

Episode 373

Never thought I'd say this about Berserk of all things, but I think after this episode I'm just gonna drop the series. Props to those that end up finishing it. I can't take seeing something I love so much being continued like this. It's not like there's anything of value from this continuation...
  14. Patrick

Games to look forward to!

Hard to believe Final Fantasy 16 is a month away. I can't wait to play it.
  15. Patrick

Berserk Community Re-Read: Volume 2 (current)

Always puts a smile on my face whenever I see Guts kill the apostle that killed Corkus in the Eclipse.
Top Bottom