Recent content by peachtime

1. peachtime

Episode 359

Great episode. I loved it despite how heartbreaking it is. On the topic of the next episode, I saw this post on /a/ not too long ago. And honestly, I can see this happening in some way.
  2. peachtime

Episode 359

Yeah that's true. I just pondered about it being a potential scenario.
  3. peachtime

Episode 359

I'm kind of have mixed feelings with this idea. It's certainly a possibility and it seems really interesting to see this play out, but I dunno if Mira would actually go through with something like that considering Casca still has memories of when she was Elaine. But also, maybe it's just me, but...
  4. peachtime

What are you listening to? (general music thread)

Yesterday, my Soundtracks For The Blind (and Die Tür Ist Zu) CD set that I ordered came in. Although I've listened to it before years back, I still always come back to it no matter what. It's such a great album. My favorite song from the album has to be Animus.
  5. peachtime

Episode 359

Thinking about it now, I'd assume the child would arrive towards the end of this episode.
  6. peachtime

Episode 359

I can't wait honestly. Though I'm curious as to what Casca will do with the moonlight child (assuming the child arrives at Elfhelm in the midst of this episode).
  7. peachtime

The Age of Darkness - Past, Present, or Future?

I would say a mixture between the present and the future. As far as we know, the world outside of Falconia (and possibly the village where the Bakiraka clan resides) is near uninhabitable due to the Great Roar of the Astral World fusing the astral plane with the the physical plane. Which in turn...
Top Bottom