Recent content by Pedro-kun

1. P

Vampira's colorings

lovely coloring also love your name :iva:
  2. P

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

In Miura we trust. :void:
  3. P

Berserk: The Motion Comic Episode 1 - The Black Swordsman (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5lLQza7Mew PS. I'm not a part of this project I just found it and thought it was worth sharing.
  4. P

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

Hopefully we can finish 2018 with another episode! :guts:
  5. P

Volume 40 release

Does the volume release use a higher quality ink? It looks so much better than the magazine release.
  6. P

Could Griffith have recovered after being rescued and captured.

I know, that's why I put it under quote marks, therefore, it shouldn't be read in its literal meaning. :ganishka:
  7. P

Could Griffith have recovered after being rescued and captured.

Absolutely not, Griffith was pretty much in a ''vegetative state'', he couldn't do anything by his own.
  8. P

Why didn't SK killed the Count, Rosine and those other random Apostles?

Thank you very much for the responses guys. :ubik:
  9. P

Why didn't SK killed the Count, Rosine and those other random Apostles?

I'm talking about the episode when SK ''saved'' Rickert. He could have killed all of them, but he let them escape, why?
  10. P

How could the very first member of the God Hand be born?

I mean, if he/she was the first, who was there to ''judge'' the ceremony? :???:
  11. P

Got a new phone case!

I think you have a really nice friend! The phone case looks rad! :ubik:
  12. P

Music that you associate with Berserk apart from anime/movie O.S.T.s

For me it is ''Metallica - The Unforgiven'', the perfect music for Guts! :beast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ckom3gf57Yw
  13. P

A new potential sacrifice?

Thanks for the Karma! Have some too! (reddit feels) :ganishka: Thank you for receiving me, and yes, this community sure is awesome, can't wait to learn new stuff, I'm a fairly new reader. :zodd:
  14. P

A new potential sacrifice?

Thank you very much, Aazealh. :zodd:
  15. P

What factors define an Apostle design?

I always wondered this, but never got to any conclusion (maybe there isn't (?) or maybe I'm just distracted and not paying enough attention to the mangá). So, why Zodd's Apostle design resembles a minotaur with a lion's face while the Count's resembles some kind of sluggish appearance? Are...
Top Bottom