Recent content by Peregrine_Falcon

1. P

Adventures in YouTube

From the same guys who made the Wii fit and Microsoft Surface parodies: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2y8p2Na-Bo
  2. P

2008 Presidential Primaries

I do support aid to other countries but not for massive, unfathomable projects; I did not even say Iraq for the reasons you mentioned. I agree that Iraq will certainly not be a peaceful utopia, but our presence is fueling the violence, not quelling it. No, you misunderstand. You chose to call...
  3. P

I know that our image has been tarnished for decades, not just after the Iraq war and I said nothing to state or imply otherwise. Our violence has in many cases protected the wicked and hurt weak, which is what I want to stop. I’m speaking about how we come out of the Iraq situation. Our...
  4. P

You claim to be against the ‘stay the course’ approach yet when I point out that stay the course with no end in sight is the same thing as withdraw with no end in sight you agree with me but you still advocate phased withdrawal with no end in sight. And you accuse me of being set in my ways. I...
  5. P

Some people believe that if you made a poor decision before that you should just stick to it to the very end. I'm not saying Iraq and Vietnam are the exact same thing; I'm saying that withdrawal is available and has been used before.
  6. P

But as a whole we have been hurting the Iraqis and they do not want us occupying their land. I don’t see why I should be lumped in with people who just want to nuke Iraq into a radioactive crater. The war is the source of financial burden, deaths, and enemies. The longer we stay there, the...
  7. P

Because I'm sure that they are begging for the US to stay and now see us as some sort of beacon of human rights and freedom. You were defending his second opinion and implied that his first opinion would cause problems. I was saying that occupying this country is causing us problems. That was...
  8. P

And now we should accept our losses and bring our soldiers home. Let's not let our lack of knowledge, our fear, a biased media, a lobby that does not care about our interests, and corporate greed continue to hurt us.
  9. P

Either Obama is being indecisive or is saying what is convenient for his campaign, as opposed to what he actually thinks is best for our country when he changes his stances like this. I don't want to elect someone who doesn't know how to make a decision or who isn't honest about what our future...
  10. P

Third graders aimed to hurt teacher

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080401/ap_on_re_us/children_s_plot;_ylt=Ass43b3YMVq6lA8KzEN9L3Ws0NUE
  11. P

12 year old kills man trying to murder mom

I agree with you. They just need to make sure that that was what actually happened.
  12. P

12 year old kills man trying to murder mom

But it needs to be verified that the boy is not lying about why he killed the man. If this story is true, then a young boy proved that he was a loyal son. If this story is false, then an innocent man was brutally stabbed and a clever murderer walks free.
  13. P

Adventures in YouTube

For everyone who likes South Park: http://www.southparkzone.com/
  14. P

Nazi Hookers Exist!

She sent it to the tabloid as well?
  15. P

Nazi Hookers Exist!

How the hell did this tabloid get a hold of such a video in the first place?
Top Bottom