Recent content by persiandud

1. P

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

For those that don't know me too well...this series is everything to me. It quite literally saved my life. I've been reading it since I was 8. Never mind that I think its the best piece of fiction I've ever experienced...I love it with all my heart and soul. When Miura died I felt like a part of...
  2. P

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

Hakusensha's press release: https://www.hakusensha.co.jp/information/63802/ Announcement on Twitter: https://twitter.com/berserk_project/status/1534022798540435456?s=20&t=Z5h4vPc-UQr7g-7fXSno1g
  3. P

Episode 360

excellent news in these troubling times. hopefully we get a continuous monthly release schedule
  4. P

Episode 359

5. P

Episode 359

I was thinking the same thing. Miura forgot how to draw hands?
  6. P

Episode 351

Same, I'm curious as to what answers he could come up with. This is unlike anything I've ever seen in a fantasy. I'm not sure what is "generic" about it. Despite the vitriol he's getting, I want to know if he can back up his words or if he, like others have said, is another fan nitpicking for...
  7. P

Episode 348

I'm sure this has been discussed to death, but to me the recent shift in art style, in my eyes, reflects the change in setting. Everything seems more..."fantastical"
  8. P

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

has anyone confirmed how far the story in this game goes?
  9. P

Episode 346

I'm going to try but I feel like it'll be even more difficult than it usually is for me
  10. P

Episode 346

I mean...that's fine. We can agree to disagree. It's just my opinion. You can't be sure of the inverse being true, either. Neither of us know him personally nor do we have insight into his thought process. This is merely speculation. A mangaka who works 30 years on one single series, which is...
  11. P

Episode 346

I feel like I should clarify my words...I don't think Miura changes plot points based on what we think or want. But I'd also be shocked if he hadn't considered what would happen among the fanbase if he decided to go the route of NOT restoring Casca. And I say this because it's such a huge...
  12. P

Episode 346

Oh no! My mistake. Thank you to Puella for the translation. That's what I get for lurking in a forum :ganishka: I agree with everyone's response to my Reddit comment. I don't consider anyone a true fan of Berserk if they complain about what we've been getting recently. And at this point...
  13. P

Episode 346

Hello everyone, this is my first post (I think) despite the fact that I signed up to this forum 5 years ago lmao Berserk is easily my favorite manga. 10 years ago Berserk and Elfen Lied helped me transition into reading more seinen, although you can hardly compare the two series in terms of...
Top Bottom