Recent content by RaffoBaffo

1. RaffoBaffo

Status of Berserk's Pre-publication

See you on the 40th Anniversary.
  2. RaffoBaffo

No name's colorings

Ah, yes, this was something that existed, long time ago.
  3. RaffoBaffo

Your Top Games of... Your Lifetime

2019 Ion Fury, AMID EVIL, Tales of Vesperia: Definitive Edition 2018 DUSK, Bloodstained: Curse of the Moon, Celeste, Pathfinder: Kingmaker, Trails of Cold Steel 2, Into the Breach 2017 Hollow Knight, , Sonic Mania, Divinity: Original Sin 2, Disgaea 2 PC, A Hat in Time, Tales of Berseria, Trails...
  4. RaffoBaffo

Worst Anniversary ever :v
  5. RaffoBaffo

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

Technically she's not a girl, according to the interview.
  6. RaffoBaffo

New four-part Interview with Miura on Future of Berserk and Duranki

I'm on the second page. This is probably one of the most interesting Interview of Miura in ages. The bit about the ambitons of Miura and what he want to do with his studio for his assistants is gold. スタジオ我画のもと、アシスタントの名前が載せられるような仕事を作りたい
  7. RaffoBaffo

New four-part Interview with Miura on Future of Berserk and Duranki

My online translator is telling me that Duranki is supposed to speed up the serialization of Berserk. I did not expect that, but i guess it make kinda of sense.
  8. RaffoBaffo

What Are You Playing?

I'm replaying FFVII after finishing the Bhaalspawn Saga, needed a change of scenery. I want to replay all the Infinity Engine games before my first playthrough of Pillars of Eternity 2 and Tides of Numenera. It's going to be a looooong journey.
  9. RaffoBaffo

Episode 359

Can you link me the source, even on PM. BTW, I don't particularly like the stuff in the spoiler, too much..."easy".
  10. RaffoBaffo

Episode 359

The hands from that pics smells like fake.
  11. RaffoBaffo

Duranki - New series for the studio of Kentarō Miura

The autism on the internet is spreading, after this news.
  12. RaffoBaffo

We are in a strange loop.
  13. RaffoBaffo

At ths point I bet on September.
  14. RaffoBaffo

Good completed seinen fantasy mangas to read while waiting Berserk's new chapters

But that's completed like the '97 Anime of Berserk is completed. BTW: Lone Wolf and Cub 2001 Nights Planetes Trigun/Trigun Maximum And for the category:"Seinen that are Shounen 'cause Seinen Magazines didn't exist yet": Hi no Tori Devilman The Stories of Three Adolfs ...well, a lot of Tezuka...
  15. RaffoBaffo

~Muscle Man~

Well...
Top Bottom