Recent content by Red Dingo

1. R

Could Silat Be the Next Potential Owner of the Behelit?

Obviously Guts is going to use the Behelit as ammunition in a dwarf-modified arm cannon to gank Femto. His gunpowder will probably be made from an anti-causal reagent and gnome dung for good measure.
  2. R

What if Griffith plan to kill God?

At any rate they seem content to be apart of someone's plan. True but as detached as he is, would he feel anything for its fall? More importantly, would he feel it strongly enough to try to turn against his role in this cosmic play.
  3. R

God in berserk

Okay fine. While the Idea of Evil has inspiration from Plato's Theory of Ideas, it subverts the antiquated notion in that humanity predates it. It admits that it was born to give humans a reason for suffering, as an answer to their existential crises. A proper Form as described by Platonic...
  4. R

God in berserk

*sigh* I was going for wordplay.
  5. R

Should I read Episode 83?

Personally, I think Griffith's conversation with the IoE happened in a manner similar to, if not exactly as it was depicted.
  6. R

God in berserk

You don't fight an idea by stabbing it. You fight it by creating ripples and open people's minds to new possibilities.
  7. R

What if Griffith plan to kill God?

Oy First of all, you make some assumptions without basis. There are Apostles that no doubt regret the sacrifice they made on some level. However we have seen none that feel so to the degree that they seek revenge against the God Hand. Femto has displayed no level of regret for the Eclipse and...
  8. R

Episode 337

I predict that folks are gonna caption that scene and post it on image boards.
  9. R

If the God Hand was killed

Speculation. It's all going into somewhere ain't it?
  10. R

What did Femto have planned for Guts & Casca?

His "fish struggling against the river of causality" speech. I thought the Skull Knight mentioned that Guts has been doing this ever since he was born from a corpse.
  11. R

I like to figure out the mechanism behind the phenomena. Why would would souls of their victims drag an Apostle's soul down? Because those souls were the most affected by that Apostle's actions and provide the strongest link between the Vortex and the Apostle. That's a bit more comforting...
  12. R

I could have sworn that the Skull Knight commented on Really? I thought that the dimensional rip aspect was part of what caused Ganishka's death to catalyze Fantasia. I mean it was also the fact that Shiva was packed phantasmal energy but I'm not sure just any sword strike would have caused...
  13. R

How do you think Berserk will end?

Of course Casca still loved Griffith, that's part of why the Eclipse was so traumatic. She just no longer held romantic feelings for him. Even though she loved Guts, Griffith was the still the very first individual who gave her a choice in life. Before she met him, she was a possession of her...
  14. R

I thought his ability to struggle against causality extended from how he was born so close to death and his existence in the Interstice was part of what gave him an edge against the Apostles. To be honest though, forging a weapon out of the very artifacts the Idea and its Hand use to...
  15. R

Of course, assuming that it was her and the rest of the forms were the souls of Wyald's victims, that wouldn't mean they end up in hell him. Now that I think about it, they could just be how the Vortex collects the bodies of dead Apostles. We know there's strings of Causality that tie the world...
Top Bottom