Recent content by Rendarg

1. Rendarg

Would the hawks have been as successful had Guts not joined them?

didn't he save their asses on the first mission? When he stayed behind to fight the soldiers, giving everyone else time to escape
  2. Rendarg

Games to look forward to!

oho yeah, remember that room where suddenly a monster breaks in, it's a small room with a bed, closet and all, i think you check a letter there, and then suddenly the monster comes in. That was fucking terrible, although i now have seen some videos on youtube how you can really mess with the...
  3. Rendarg

Games to look forward to!

problem with Amnesia was, it had a veeery simple mechanic. It DID scare me, oh hell yes, when i was down in the dungeons, my light going out and all, it even scared me to the point, where i was just thinking "fuck.. fuck... FUCK... just RUN, just run and see how far you can get, of course you...
  4. Rendarg

FEAR THY WRATH! (A newcomer aproatches)

haha, well sorry Walter, but i just remember how my "how would you imagine a 4th movie" thread was crushed, with a single "it will suck as hard as the last one" :ganishka: and i did love some stuff from the movies, they were just mediocre in comparision to the manga Ah, i could just hug you...
  5. Rendarg

what price, now thats a good question. I have a personal theory, but i'm not really sure how things will work out. I want to see him tear down the pillars of the world, i want him to meet the idea of evil (do you know the "lost episode"?), i want it to try to convince Guts of its great...
  6. Rendarg

Oh wait, he did Evanglion?? Awesome, didn't know that, thanks man. Well, my thing will always be Forces by Susumu Hirasawa. For me it's like someone constantly yelling into your ear "Stand up! YOU ARE NOT DEAD YET! Stand up! Stand up and fight! Forward, always march forward!" which is basically...
  7. Rendarg

Welcome to the Abyss my friend. Hehe, would be better if you don't mention your love for the movies, because... well... let's say they were not appreciated very much by the community, myself included. My thing was anime series -> manga -> movies, and if you compare all three, all of the anime...
  8. Rendarg

Mass Effect 3 [Spoilers]

I might be a little late here, i guess. Like over a year late. But i just finished the game for the first time last month, so in my case it's pretty fresh. Loved the whole Mass Effect series, but when i heard about this whole ending controversy last year, it kind of kept me from even touching...
  9. Rendarg

It Came From The Internet

......... ASSHOLES :mozgus: *biting into keyboard*
  10. Rendarg

But only one scene has a chestnut-shaped elf drinking cups of sake! God, i love the details in this manga :ganishka: You don't know how hard it is after having expierenced Berserk, and then coming back every week to Naruto, to read a chapter full of... of... stick figures in comparison (yes i...
  11. Rendarg

you people and your diabetes products, this one sounds especially disgusting
  12. Rendarg

Just what the... why... i don't even... why would you need that? oh lol, and they have Berserk, the scene when Guts and Griffith play around at that well and Griffith shows the beherit :ganishka:
  13. Rendarg

Would the eclipse have turned out slightly different if Guts...

Well said i guess. Since i don't watch Breaking Bad like the rest of the community, this discussions here are the only ones left for me to take part in, hehe And it just made me read volume 13 again, so in some way there is a good reason behind everything
  14. Rendarg

but you know what i mean, right after Gaston dies, all of the apostle show up for Guts, and it's game over
  15. Rendarg

hm yeah but wasn't it like only 3-4 guys hunting him at the same time, from all the, i don't know, maybe a hundred apostles that are gathered there. At the end they all gang up on him, and it's decided in a matter of seconds. Maybe if he would have been running around with a sword, cutting down...
Top Bottom