1. Ryder

Jan's art

very nice!
  2. Ryder

:chomp::chomp::chomp:

:chomp::chomp::chomp:
  3. Ryder

WTB Berserk cards and Auto

I bought that Secret Rare Irvine close to a year ago. Before a lot of this drama with you occurred. I don’t want to argue with you. I am glad to let you know, I won’t be dealing with you anymore. Have a nice day!
  4. Ryder

Check the new imgur link on there, it has screenshots proving it. :ganishka::ganishka::ganishka: Also have screenshots of you saying you looked through the gacha packs from few months ago. But this topic is about the autographed card and you making yet another alt account.
  5. Ryder

After a further inspection of your account. We can see that the user yadon_ is actually Nadya. I can prove why now. So if you take a look at Yadon's account their first post is this Imgur link https://imgur.com/gallery/HroJqQJ To this autographed card which is a very unique card with a very...
  6. Ryder

Oh really? Would you happen to have a screenshot, and do you know the @ of the person who got the schierke foil? the reason we did not see that story is because she ended up blocking all of us after we caught her on fake accounts rejoining our discord server after we banned her.
  7. Ryder

Yea we know the person who got the one foil. Out of 20 something packs there was one foil and she picked it out and sold it to him. And then proceeded to list the packs publically saying they have not been looked through so there was a chance of pulling gacha foils.
  8. Ryder

The seller's name is Nadya, she has been known to scam before. Including buying a lot of bk4 gacha packs and looking through them to pick out the foils and selling the packs and lying about looking through them. There is a very long list of her doing shady things of the sort. I don't imagine she...
  9. Ryder

Selling TCG Packs / Autographed Cards and 1998 Calendar

I Is that bk5 pack up for sale still?
  10. Ryder

Looking for TCG Bk1 Bk4 or Bk5 packs

Looking to buy a pack of bk1 4 or 5 for my collection.
Top Bottom