Recent content by Ryouma

1. Ryouma

The Big Berserk Exhibition

Some of my friends went to the exhibition last saturday and were kind enough to buy some gifts for me but also take some pictures. Nothing new but i thought i would share them anyway. They also really wanted to snap some shots of Miura-sensei desk and especially the Metabaron project...
  2. Ryouma

A giant robot animation project was being led by Kentarou Miura

The title of this thread itself is quite something. There's probably a number of influences, and Nagai Gō's Mazinger Z is certainly one of them like we were saying back in 2014 for Gigantomakhia's reveal. Gigantomakhia itself is a priceless gift for robotto fans (or not), and now this...
  3. Ryouma

SkullKast 115: Remembering Kentarou Miura

Painful to listen to, but necessary. Thank you for taking the time, despite the circumstances.
  4. Ryouma

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I've never been an active member, except around Gigantomakhia (reveal period to release) which I love almost as much as Berserk itself, still nourishing my passion/imagination for years to come. In only one volume, Miura sensei delivered a world so fresh and nostalgic at the same time, rich...
  5. Ryouma

Kentarou Miura has passed away

It's been years since i've posted anything. I can't believe this, not being another hoax.
  6. Ryouma

Episode 359

After listening to you guys, i don't really feel better about Guts but i found very interesting that after years of expectations, Casca's reaction stripped away the ''coolness'',''badass'' statut of the Black swordman persona and we can only see it for what it really is. I almost feel like the...
  7. Ryouma

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

Personally i prefer Bloodborne than DS trilogy. I'm 40h in Sekiro and so far, i love it. Moving so fast, parry every move and dueling with ennemies feels refine and thrilling. The setting is obviously amazing and i feel like Fromsoft find a pleasing balance between world building and tell a...
  8. Ryouma

So thanks to the TGS trailer (and my japanese colleague) we now know that the mysterious second sword of Sekiro is called Fushikiri/ふしきり or Fushigiri/ふしぎり which can be translate by ''Undead Slayer''. Otherwise...Blood smoke technique, a Spear (prosthetic weapon), a glimpse at the Corrupted Monk...
  9. Ryouma

Let's continue our discussion in this thread. Here's a Story breakdown by Vaatividya.
  10. Ryouma

Bloodborne

I love that cane\whip. It was my third favorite weapon, even in the Old Hunters dlc. Second was the Chikage paired with the Blades of Mercy which was my favorite weapon in the entire game. What do you think of the level design so far ?
  11. Ryouma

Dark Souls

Actually, it is now official that players will make their own character in Nioh 2. That being said, our protagonist can still have that name or be an interpretation of him. And ...there's that funny fact : Simply because, well, logically, a lot us us assume that Fromsoft would easily win... i...
  12. Ryouma

Dark Souls

And it's highly possible that Nioh 2 is actually going for the same era, the exact same characters :ganishka:
  13. Ryouma

Dark Souls

Miyazaki interview with usgamer and famitsu. In a IGN live interview, the producer and translator introduced the hero by saying exactly :We're calling him the Shinobi, for now. He's sworn to protect a character we call the Young Lord. He's about a 10 years old boy and there is something really...
  14. Ryouma

E3 2018 Reactions

Again, this is my order of preference, not so much about quality. What's your personal ranking (via PM or in a dedicated thread i guess) ? :void:
Top Bottom