Recent content by Saephon

1. Saephon

New Berserk Anime for 2016

One of the nice things about the movies is that they've made me lower my expectations to basically zero. :iva: If this new series does ANYTHING right, I'll be happy. That being said, I agree with Walter that we really have no idea what it's going to even cover plot-wise. The promotional...
  2. Saephon

I'm sorry but I just had to link this reaction video edited with JonTron: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eDeWPp4-2lY Only thing to make me smile regarding the trailer all day :ganishka:
  3. Saephon

There's one second in the video, around the 0:33 mark, where you see Guts' face in a hand drawn style. It looks good, and for one fleeting moment, my soul feels alive... Aaaaaaand it's gone. I don't know, guys. I understand the argument that reusable CG models make production much cheaper, but...
  4. Saephon

Game of Thrones TV [spoilers]

Been forever since I posted anything, but just thought I'd chime in to say that while I enjoy the books more, this season was by far the strongest to date. There were a couple things cut that I was disappointed about, but they're probably just saving them for next year. We already know by now...
  5. Saephon

Breaking Bad

Wow, 10.3 million viewers? You could fill one of Walt's barrels with those ratings. :badbone:
  6. Saephon

Breaking Bad

I've seen a lot of people say that
  7. Saephon

Breaking Bad

I've never seen a single episode of The Wire or The Sopranos, but I put them on my "To Do" list long ago for after Breaking Bad finished. Now I think I'm going to wait a couple months before I invest myself in something again, but my girlfriend and I are adamant about watching The Wire based off...
  8. Saephon

Breaking Bad

Thank you Vince. I can't help but ponder that this is how I'm going to feel when Berserk ends. Like there's no moving on to something better; the best has ended. Man, what a ride.
  9. Saephon

It Came From The Internet

Does Forbes have a satire column? Because this is so ridiculous it's hard to take it as someone's real opinion. The guy quotes Ayn Rand, for pete's sake. All I have to do to dismiss anyone's opinion these days is Ctrl + F "objectivism". :schierke:
  10. Saephon

Dexter: Miami’s finest

Should have ended after Season 4, in my humble opinion. It provided the perfect full-circle display of "This is what happens when you try to live a normal life: tragedy." Every season since then has just been reiterating the same message in weaker forms, and that's before you add in all the...
  11. Saephon

Breaking Bad

I thought this was gold. Poking fun at some of the ridiculous over-analysis the internet does: :ganishka: http://i.imgur.com/M6nGsJy.jpg
  12. Saephon

Breaking Bad

Honestly very surprised they gave them the Emmy. I was expecting a "Lord of the Rings" style send-off next year, where they basically award the show for its entire existence. :guts: But I am okay with this! Season 5a was fantastic, especially after a repeat viewing.
  13. Saephon

Breaking Bad

As much as I know deep down that Walt is a terrible person whom I can no longer root for...
  14. Saephon

Breaking Bad

I just know that 10 years from now, he's finally going to watch it all and come back with "Eh, it was all right." :iva:
  15. Saephon

Breaking Bad

Can we go ahead and give Bryan Cranston the Emmy? This episode might be his best acting yet.
Top Bottom