Recent content by Saiki

1. S

Episode 265

Bleh, I was actually more interested in what Griff was gonna do with the pope.
  2. S

Episode 254

Would you rather have Miura rushing the Kushan attack? Or good character development?
  3. S

Episode 250

千年帝国の鷹篇 鷹都の章 ヴァンディミオン Millennium Falcon Part Chapter of Falconia Vandymion(sp?) It's the name of Farnazze's family. looks like Farnazze's dad might play a role in this part.
  4. S

Episode 248

Just my speculation but most likely, Azan prolly reported that Farnazze and Serpico died at the tower.
  5. S

Episode 248

shitty translation
  6. S

Episode 247

interesting...... I've never heard it used that way ever....
  7. S

Episode 247

It's ninjô I've never heard of it read "jinjô ever..... it's not even in my dictionary....
  8. S

How many more volumes you think Berserk will last?

I've seen it mentioned in quite a few other sites so i know i'm not the only one who read this b4 somewhere. i cant remember where i read about miura saying berserk is only 1/5 done at vol22 but i dont think it's impossible. if we assume that miura will cover the stories for Gaiseric, Skully...
  9. S

How many more volumes you think Berserk will last?

Mr. Miura said that at vol 22, Berserk was 1/5 done
  10. S

Could Ganishka be a previous godhand?

Re: Could Ganashka be a previous godhand? He kind of outright said he's an apostle......
  11. S

Episode 245

imo, EG and the Hawks aren't that different from eachother. But at least there won't be any major translation errors like the ones that the Hawks have made in the past. (As long as I don't screw up really bad somewhere ;)) Even if I said no, I know they would've both used it anyways. But...
  12. S

Episode 243

It seems no Berserk in this volume for YA. Berserk will be back on Sept 10 Anyways, they have a short preview line for the upcoming chpt 244 法王庁圏軍隊が集結する鎮守府に到着したガッツ達を迎える者は!? I  wonder if this person could be Azan.  ;D
  13. S

PS2<BERSERK>NEW PICTURE

part 2 of the clip http://home.megapass.co.kr/~fame/berserk02.wmv
  14. S

Berserk PS2 Demo Review: Millennium Falcon: The Holy Evil War

I dont have the demo but I've seen movie clips of it. Anyways, it's a retelling of the story from the Millennium Falcon Part. Gutz actually can kill most things with one swing of his sword unlike the DC game the controls square - slash triangle - strong slash(can charge it) circle - step in x...
  15. S

Episode 243

I can't load the preview from Young Animal's Berserk site. It's that or the preview is fake like Hague said
Top Bottom