Recent content by Sancho

1. Sancho

Episode 356

Uhm... i wonder if the trolls and those giants have the same instinct as the apostles to submit before the members of the God Hand, just like Ganishka trembled upon seeing Griffith. Are they evil creatures just like the apostles, that is do they have "evil power" within them? That would explain...
  2. Sancho

Episode 350

On page 14, where Farnese put the love memory piece on the doll, it is shown a different monster from the ones before, and on the page after it seems as if it was following from distance the girls and the dog. I'm not sure if it's going to be relevant in the next episodes, as an attempt of...
  3. Sancho

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

It's true that there could be other novels after this for other apostles like Locus (let's hope not though), but i doubt it would feature Zodd. He's one of the most iconic character of the series, one of the fated final enemy for Guts, after Griffith, and very likely he's going to die in that...
  4. Sancho

Episode 349

Thanks!
  5. Sancho

Episode 349

6. Sancho

Berserk: The Flame Dragon Knight novel

I really hope it won't involve anything related to the current plot or any relevant character, i'd prefer that everything would be shown in the manga. But that title is ominously hinting too much on Grunbeld :magni: Especially considering that almost every apostle has a potentially tragic...
  7. Sancho

What Are You Playing?

You actually can if you have speed at 255 and Autohaste on the armors for each of the three character, if you deal 99999 damages for every physical attack AND if you use "quick hit" everytime you attack, be careful though it consumes MP. If you meet those prerequisites you can kill both arms...
  8. Sancho

What Are You Playing?

If you kill quickly his arms before they do their turn the fight can be very static and cyclic, they instead can make the fight very random indeed. Actually you have to kill them everytime they reappear because they can obliterate your party and cure his main body in an instant. The problem with...
  9. Sancho

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

RotJ was an ending that didn't completely meet the expectations born from ESB, but it was nevertheless a worth ending for the trilogy. Scenes like Vader's redemption or every other scene with the Emperor are simply unforgettable. Even if i were to concede that my dislike for TFA is something...
  10. Sancho

Star Wars: The Last Jedi

After TFA it would be a real miracle if it'll even manage to be as good as any one of the original trilogy.
  11. Sancho

What are you reading?

I'm re-reading Lord of Light by Roger Zelazny. A Sci-Fi classic set in the future and in another planet where the first colonialists, come from Earth, used technology to elevate themselves to the status of deities, other than having immense destruction powers they can also transfer their mind to...
  12. Sancho

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

Even better.... They're gonna play it when Guts confronts Slan. :troll:
  13. Sancho

What Are You Playing?

You don't need necessarly max stats to take them down, a combination of good stats, especially Strenght, weapons with Break Damage Limit, and a VERY good strategy with the right abilities (like auto life) will do, i took down most of them with relatively low stats characters. The problem comes...
  14. Sancho

2017 Berserk TV Series (Season 2)

The main problem is that 12 episodes, 20 minutes each, to wrap up the entire story from the Hill of the Swords to the battle at Flora's mansion are just too few, no matter how you look at it, there is just not enough screen time to cover up everything. Add to that their utter misunderstanding...
  15. Sancho

Episode 348

That seems a pretty nice idea. I remember you mentioning it in one of the podcasts, and the more i think about it the more i can see it turn out like this. In that case Farnese and Schierke will have to gradually bring Casca's true self to face Guts (inside the dream) again in order to finally...
Top Bottom