Recent content by Sarcomere

1. Sarcomere

The appeal of 'let's plays'

This is basically what I get out of them. It's really not about the game, sure I use specific games Im into to find people to watch, but if I find them entertaining, I'll watch them play games I've never heard of and have no desire to play. For me, I see it kinda like watching standup clips on...
  2. Sarcomere

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 66

Oh, that's not really what I meant. I know she was wrong.. that's kind of obvious lol. But she still holds that belief currently, and I thought it might be interesting for her to speak with the king of the flower storm about it, only for the moonlight boy to show up in the same room and...
  3. Sarcomere

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 66

I wonder if possibly the story will transition into Guts arriving at Elfhelm during a full moon after the events with Rakshas, Silat, and Rickert wrap up. Maybe we'll see the moonlight boy taking off to go see his parents. I mean, it would make sense for him to want to be there to see his mother...
  4. Sarcomere

Episode 339

Or maybe a repeating crossbow that fires chakrams instead of arrows. There was also that Bakiraka woman back in episode 58 who used some sort of explosive/combustible down in the tunnels. That combined with Rickert's experience crafting explosives could make for some pretty devastating...
  5. Sarcomere

Reoccurring Apostles

I'm not so sure this bird apostle: is the same one as this apostle: The first doesn't appear to have nostril slits, nor are there serrations/fangs on the beak. Plus the eyes are located further away from the beak and more superior along the cranium, whereas in the second picture the eyes...
  6. Sarcomere

Better Call Saul

I can tell they're having a lot of fun with this show, which is a pretty good sign for the future, I think. Love it!
  7. Sarcomere

What Are You Playing?

If you have a 3ds, they're releasing a 3d version of Majora's Mask this Friday. I'm pretty excited for it, though my current funds won't abide that game for a few months :judo: Anyway.. I just finished the first 2 episodes of the Telltale Game of Thrones game and despite the fact that I can...
  8. Sarcomere

Better Call Saul

I think there's a good chance they will, at least I'm hoping so, because that scene really hooked me and eased any reservations I had about the show. Not to mention it was pretty tense and seemed to have more to say than what we've seen. That said, I'm kind of thinking they won't do it every...
  9. Sarcomere

Movies to dread

Wow... the first minute of that trailer feels like a cheesy, sentimental commercial to convince high school kids to join the marines or something. If it weren't for a brief shot of the human torch all immolatey and a poorly designed the thing, that's what I would've thought this was.
  10. Sarcomere

Movies to ???

Not if you're a fan of power rangers, sailor moon, cheesy zombie movies, and dbz! It could be worth a watch. I've been in Japan for a couple weeks, so it makes more sense for it to be on TV, I suppose. I have no idea what channel it was, but afterwards they played Psycho 2... if that gives a...
  11. Sarcomere

Movies to ???

What can I say? I'm a sucker for some cheesy garbage when drunk, like how it's the only time I ever eat Taco Bell. :troll: ...I'll show myself out :schnoz:
  12. Sarcomere

Movies to ???

I caught this totally bizarre movie on TV the other night and kinda shamelessly loved it.. :troll: I wouldn't go in expecting a good story, or characterization, or dialogue... and yet something about it just made it so I couldn't look away. Hell, I don't even speak Japanese all that well...
  13. Sarcomere

What Are You Playing?

I recently got Smash 3ds and unlocked all the characters, and then haven't really touched it since then.. I also recently beat DA:I, and wow, that was quite the engrossing experience. I was not expecting to love the game as much as I do. Damn you, Sera! :judo: Next up for me is Telltale's Game...
  14. Sarcomere

Your plans for the future

Well I've been working on building my discipline a lot lately and just trying to become a hard worker who's motivated to actually accomplish the things I want. Those being: Becoming a mother.. though that's likely quite a ways away, and developing my writing craft to the point where I can...
  15. Sarcomere

Favorite Berserk Character Introductions

I have to agree that Zodd's introduction is pretty spectacular. Rakshas too. I mean even if it's just a jest, saying he's gonna cut off Femto's head and the way in which he manifests is just amazing. However, my favorite is probably Daiba. Just how he's sitting there levitating and smoking...
Top Bottom