Recent content by ScarletBerserker

1. ScarletBerserker

Kentarou Miura has passed away

Such a tragic loss. No other medium has made me feel a character as well as Miura-san has and I don't they think ever will. My deepest condolences to his family and everyone touched by his work.
  2. ScarletBerserker

Episode 362

Ah man so late to the party but what a read! So much good discussion already I've been sitting here for about 45 minutes dissecting and re-reading the episode. One thing I would really be fascinated with is how Gaiseric managed to obtain the armour in the first place! Given the potential...
  3. ScarletBerserker

The Idea of Evil’s grand plan

Very nice theory Aaz, in particular the part about the Four Elemental Kings. I'm speculating too but you could think that if we expanded the idea that Void had his large scale cult that marked themselves with the brand then I would have expected that it Gaeseric and his allies that called upon...
  4. ScarletBerserker

30th Anniversary of Berserk (~Sept 2019)

Just a thought but since we're approaching a significant milestone are we as the forum going to do anything in particular?
  5. ScarletBerserker

Inoue News Archive

Ah man my sister bought me tickets to that actually, I'll see what I'm able to post around if that'd interest people? I was looking into reading vagabond (I know it's reputation) but it's such a behemoth.
  6. ScarletBerserker

Any coder or programmer around?

Not sure if I'm late to the party myself but I also started with the Codecademy python tutorials from zero prior knowledge. They were great at introducing me to the basics of Python without being overwhelming. There's a great sub-reddit called something along the lines of Programming Questions...
  7. ScarletBerserker

Upgraded Forum for SKnet / New Themes

Looks great guys, fantastic job
  8. ScarletBerserker

"Guts and Griffith - What Makes A True Hero?" [Soul]

Definitely a good share, very interesting listen/watch
  9. ScarletBerserker

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

I'll keep my eyes peeled then in stores for now. Was planning on starting a re-read so it could be worth holding that off for the time being.
  10. ScarletBerserker

Dark Horse Releases "Deluxe" Berserk Edition

I don't suppose anyone has a copy of the deluxe version yet? I've only just finished my collection of the paperback, but cannot read Japanese so the DH translations are what I've come to understand as the norm. :shrug:
  11. ScarletBerserker

SkullKast: Episode 98 - Nosferatu Zodd

Really enjoyable podcast to listen too, particularly about one of my favourite characters in the series. Fairly new to the series so got a healthy backlog to enjoy as well :ubik:
Top Bottom