Recent content by scopedog

1. S

Skullknight.NET Podcast: Episode 77

Well certainly mere kingship can't satiate Griffith's endless ambition now that he's Femto. It seems clear to me that he's basically meant to be the Face of God. The being that shines the brightest, at least in the eyes of humans. The 'Most High One', as it were. Loved and perhaps feared above...
  2. S

Episode 345

I'd be curious to know how exactly karma operates in the world of Berserk because the specific mechanics of it can vary between Indian traditions. Though I seriously doubt Miura will give much if any additional time to expound on this as there are more important things to focus on. If you look...
  3. S

Would it have been better if Griffith lost his memory after being reborn?

Okay thanks for the response in any case, just something I was curious about. Had a feeling if anyone know it'd be you or Walter. I quietly check out these forums every now and then and you guys seem to have the entire series memorized, haha. Lots of good insight to be had around here. I've...
  4. S

Would it have been better if Griffith lost his memory after being reborn?

I'm planning a deeper reread of Berserk later this year to get a handle on all these interesting little details, but for now you seem knowledgeable so let me ask you this: Do you know if they ever mention/hint at how time works in the astral layer, and in particular how that might relate to...
Top Bottom