Recent content by scratcher

1. S

Do you believe in God?

There's a fair amount of overlap between agnosticism/atheism. Atheism can mean lack of belief in god, or belief that there are no gods. Agnosticism can mean belief that we just don't know, or belief that it's literally impossible to know. I mean the first definition is agreeable in both cases...
  2. S

Episode 347

Agreed, that's Guts. :guts: It's a very haunting metaphor of the current journey. We also get to see Puck and Magnifico doing their community service, so the next episode won't be all gloomy. I want to say, I've been really impressed by how naturally Miura's managed to blend the serious and...
  3. S

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Not "Knight of Skeleton"? Blasphemy!
  4. S

Guts Fanart

You're not bad at all. I really like how grumpy Guts's face turned out. :guts:
  5. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 9

That slime is so bad. It reminded me of the Skyrim mod that changes dragons into Thomas the Tank Engine. Maybe that's not a fair comparison; Thomas is actually kind of terrifying. :troll: Overall, it's subpar but watchable, like all the episodes of late. I wonder if Miura actually told them to...
  6. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

That was a really weird decision. It wasn't even the end of the episode. :ganishka: I didn't mind the way they depicted Serpico, though - it wasn't as intense, but his personality was close to how he was introduced in the manga, seemingly jovial and carefree. All in all, I enjoyed parts of this...
  7. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

Oh my god, they want to rush through the manga so hard they turned Isidro into a bar wench. What's wrong with these people?
  8. S

New Berserk Anime for 2016

Cool, can't wait for the teaser. After waiting so long since the original anime, and only being able to remark tell me why about the movie trilogy, it's great to see Berserk resume in animated format. It can only get better!
  9. S

What Are You Playing?

Oddly enough considering the name, 'Survival' doesn't have any of the survival aspects from New Vegas - It just makes stimpacks and radaway take effect slower. Arguably, the higher difficulties also make the game easier, as a lot more "legendary" enemies will spawn that all drop the stronger...
  10. S

Episode 342

ELFHELL! HELL YEAH! While I wouldn't bet on a huge time skip, I do like it. :guts: 20 years later... Griffith Jr is a thing now. But wait, what is this? Is Rickert building a nuclear bomb?!
  11. S

Could Griffith have recovered after being rescued and captured.

Let's say this is an accurate diagnosis. How on earth could Griffith ever have "bounced back" from that?! Very slowly crawled up and taken a few ambling steps with the aid of crutches, more like. =) Swordfighting requires a lot more than than being able to stand up and hold a sword - you...
  12. S

Games to look forward to!

Wow, Fallout! I'm pretty excited about the new and improved features. Customizing weapons, building settlements (at long last, you can arrange your own furniture! ;P) flying and what have you. I also like what they seem to be doing with the power armor, where it's not just the strongest armor in...
  13. S

Podcast Q&A

There's another long break in Berserk. Do you think Miura's up to something, like last time when he released Gigantomakhia?
  14. S

What Are You Playing?

Dragon Age: Inquisition. I was really on the fence on whether to get this, as I liked Dragon Age: Origins, but only played the demo of Dragon Age 2 and thought it was dogshit. Fan reception on review sites seemed mixed, too, accentuating my fear that it would be another game I just couldn't...
  15. S

At what age would you allow your child to read Berserk?

Sure, for the hard lower limit I mean. I doubt they would be able to grasp the depth of the manga, but they're old enough that the imagery and subject matter shouldn't be too disturbing for them. I might feel a bit too queasy knowing they'd read the rape stuff, I dunno. Personally, I remember...
Top Bottom