Recent content by scroto

1. scroto

Young Animal announces a continuation of Berserk by Studio Gaga, supervised by Kouji Mori

In my opinion, this is the best possible scenario for a continuation. Studio Gaga staff retention and Mori leading the storyline will produce more Berserk and it will always be divisive amongst long time readers. You can't please everyone no matter how good the setup is. I'm cautiously...
  2. scroto

Kentarou Miura has passed away

I could not believe what I was reading. I rushed here hoping to see it was a hoax or mistranslation from the other sites. The world has lost an amazing artist.
  3. scroto

New Berserk animation project confirmed

The berserk twitter feed just posted a few new tweets. I can't make hide nor hair of them other than January 8th 2011 being important! :isidro:
  4. scroto

Episode 303

First, I actually said out loud: "NO FRAKKING WAY!" Then after breathing exercises to calm down, I said "Jesus Fucking Christ Miura!" So stoked for this release!
  5. scroto

Episode 296

What's bigger then uber noodle ganishka? The galaxy crushing and time-space-breaking size that is Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann! (insert awesomeness pic here!....drat!) Luv that show! Can't wait to read this episode though, getting excited just off the forum posts!
  6. scroto

Episode 295

After going back and re-reading the past couple of episodes, I just realized that back in 291 page 11 there is a big hint at the eventual form of Uber-ganishka, and then the next page has the Hawk of light coming out of the clouds to smite the darkness. Which makes me think Griffith is going to...
  7. scroto

Episode 289

Thanx for the scans! Woot! Love that Sexxy two page beast spread! I don't know if he looks bigger though, He certainly seems on par with the size he looked like in Guts' head back in volume 23 when he bit Casca on the booby. But without a reference point I have no idea for sure... But...
  8. scroto

Episode 286

All this talk about bad international translations got me a wondering... Anybody know how to say "Black Swordsman" in Latin??
  9. scroto

Episode 285

Not too long, but definitely a big break.
  10. scroto

American Anime Awards

Go vote for the best in Anime American way @ http://www.americananimeawards.com/ I think this is as official as it gets this year. I must say the selection is a bit biased, but I’m still looking forward to the results. And the main reason I'm posting this is Berserk is a choice on a lot of the...
  11. scroto

PS3 and XBOX 360

I have a 360, have yet to try out the PS3 and Wii but I would like to try them in my hands, not just see someone playing it before I make a judgement call on them. I'm currently completely obsessed with Phantasy Star Universe, so much so that it distracts my Gears of War playing time too! If...
  12. scroto

Interesting... sculpture

Found in the dark nethers of the inter-web! :isidro: http://www.break.com/pictures/novseventeen1641.html What do you think? Berserk fan maybe?
  13. scroto

Episode 277

Thanks Abstraction and xbigvmanx!!! I have A new Desktop!!! Can't wait for the colored images!!! :guts:
  14. scroto

Episode 277

HOLY CRAP!!!! That has to be my new favorite Episode with Guts and Zodd!!! Guts is riding around on his back posting the DS straight ahead like a knights lance and flying at Ganishka...awesome!! I want that two page spread when Guts and Zodd fly through as a one big image! Can anyone help me...
  15. scroto

Dark Horse Releases

No, really they totally had the props to Skullknight.net! Look! http://www.aintitcool.com/display.cgi?id=22064
Top Bottom