Recent content by Sikorsky87

1. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 4

Whelp...better...I guess? I really do wish they had chosen to leave out the flashbacks. I guess it's better for viewers new to Berserk, but I wish they would spend the time on..idk making a better show and people new to Berserk can go back and read the manga...or at least watch the anime/movies...
  2. S

Episode 345

Great episode. I especially enjoyed the explanation of the "great trees".
  3. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 3

Somebody alert the #freethenipple movement to this travesty. :rickert:
  4. S

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

New screenshots released today I believe. When the video game looks 100x better than the anime...lol https://www.facebook.com/koeitecmous/ -----> :beast: :beast: :beast:
  5. S

2016 Berserk TV series: Episode 1

The Dragon Slayer...when it's hitting the skeletons...instead of it sounding like it has weight to it...it sounds like somebody's playing a drum set made of pots and pans...oh god...
  6. S

SPECIAL: Skullkast Berserk News Update (June 13, 2016)

Re: Skullkast - Berserk News Update (June 13, 2016) It's an exciting time to be a fan of Berserk. Kind of shocking to have this much going on at once. I was really looking forward to Lost Children in the new anime, but I guess it's looking like that's not happening...dammit! The last Musou...
  7. S

Berserk Musou (PS3, PS4, PC)

Re: Berserk [Working Title] Musou (PS3, PS4, PC) So, I'm going through the podcasts right now and I listened to episode 30 (2/10/2013) today. In it you guys bring up the idea of a Berserk Musou game and then this trailer drops today. Just thought that was interesting haha.
  8. S

What Are You Playing?

I've been playing Metro Last Light. Really enjoying the atmosphere of the game.
  9. S

Hi! I'm new!

Yes! Listen to the podcasts. I started about a month or so ago, only on episode 17, and they are all really good. :guts:
  10. S

Amazing manga you've read?

I'm enjoying Gantz so far.
Top Bottom