Recent content by Sir Schraffl

1. Sir Schraffl

Episode 370

The crew carrying depressed guts was actually hilarious
  2. Sir Schraffl

Episode 370

I think they have improved at drawing expressions, molda looked great in many panels to me.
  3. Sir Schraffl

SkullKast 134: Disappearance on the Arc Island (Ep 369)

Great episode! Slop em up! :beast:
  4. Sir Schraffl

Episode 369

A part of me is still glad to atleast see some of the plot points, but this is also kind of ruining all of the hard work miura put in over the years to set up the story carefully. I feel conflicted.
  5. Sir Schraffl

Episode 369

Well I feel like miura was setting her up to be very important with her resembling skullknights old love (sorry cant remember her name) so hopefully that is still addressed.
  6. Sir Schraffl

Episode 369

Yeah I'm getting real tired of seeing puck every episode just looking shocked at everything, I feel like if it were written properly he would be down there with everyone else.
  7. Sir Schraffl

Episode 369

As bad as the execution is, I'm still interested to see what happens next. Guts is basically at square one.
  8. Sir Schraffl

Episode 369

So many years of peace, puck comes back to the island and now it's gone.
  9. Sir Schraffl

Episode 369

I've seen the same thing everywhere else on the internet. The casual fans are really loving it lol.
  10. Sir Schraffl

Episode 369

To say something positive, I thought many panels looked cool.
  11. Sir Schraffl

What are you watching? (television thread)

The sopranos is the best TV show ever in my opinion. Extremely rewatchable, so many little nuisances and details. The exploration of Tony Soprano's character is amazingly done. I suppose I just love stories that explore the inner psyche of characters. If all you think is "douche" when you see...
  12. Sir Schraffl

Episode 368

Honestly in this case where Griffith is already far in the sky, with casca. I think it's fair to say it's a moment guts would feel truly defeated. Just wish we could have seen Miuras execution. He really knew how to convey anguish. In episode 359, when he turns to see casca and she has another...
  13. Sir Schraffl

Episode 368

Can't wait for aaz's annotated version of the rest of the story.
  14. Sir Schraffl

Episode 368

Never thought about this, but say he ordered their deaths, the order would be given to apostles and at this point guts is powerful enough to defend against multiple apostles. Although Griffith might not be aware of that yet. That was very pathetic I almost laughed when I read it. He does this...
  15. Sir Schraffl

Episode 368

This was my impression too, I was optimistic that their art would atleast match duranki, but they could not even match that. It was all miura at the end of the day. Apparently they were supposed to be trained in Miura's style to help with berserk. Not sure what they have been doing this whole time.
Top Bottom