Recent content by skullchimes

1. skullchimes

WAAAH thats epic, spaghet will get a cheb through the day

WAAAH thats epic, spaghet will get a cheb through the day
  2. skullchimes

[IMG] me just waiting for people to tell me that Miura's passing was all just a very bad prank...

me just waiting for people to tell me that Miura's passing was all just a very bad prank day 2 :sad:
  3. skullchimes

Kentarou Miura has passed away

just reading all the other comments here brings me to tears oh lord i will cry again RIP
  4. skullchimes

[IMG] when you're all out of milk

when you're all out of milk
  5. skullchimes

[IMG]spaghetti in wallet D: hope u guys dont mind my presence

spaghetti in wallet D: hope u guys dont mind my presence
  6. skullchimes

[IMG]

7. skullchimes

i feel accomplished when a fanart i have done for something appears in google images, WOOOOO...

i feel accomplished when a fanart i have done for something appears in google images, WOOOOO (even though right now that fanart looks wack and i should have done better)
  8. skullchimes

[MEDIA]

9. skullchimes

Skullchimes' Berserk fanarts and stuff

simple and quick Casca drawing, I wanna do something more with the characters like Casca and Guts in maybe modern setting in some epic design clothes lmao anyway thank u 4 view
  10. skullchimes

I am bacc with another fanart to show, on Drawception site someone had the description saying ''griffith (berserk) and so I had to draw him in a simple manner with limited tools in 10 minutes, after that I decided to over paint it, because I liked how it looked, wuz like an hour of work, maybe...
  11. skullchimes

Salty Kenny's Sketchy Sketches

bruhhhh so much detail on each of the pictures:isidro:
  12. skullchimes

[IMG] me rn

me rn
  13. skullchimes

thank you :slan:
  14. skullchimes

quick drawing of Griffith